Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babegr75 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2009, 11:18 AM
    Where to get CNA in Florida
    I would like to know where I can get my CNA for free in the state of Florida I just moved here I know in New York where I'm from you can get a CNA from a nursing home
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Aug 15, 2009, 11:36 AM

This gives you a good deal of information on what is required, how to obtain certification (for which there are a few different ways), etc. in Florida.

http://www.doh.state.fl.us/mqa/cna/info_Brochure.pdf

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Florida State University? University of Florida? [ 1 Answers ]

Hey all. I live in southwest Florida, and I'm almost a senior in high school. I really need to start thinking about college, but I feel so overwhelmed and nervous. I've decided I want to go to school for herbology, but I have no idea where to go from here. I am so shy and I struggle with change, so...

Married in vegas, live in Florida and I want the divorce. Can I do it in Florida? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I got married in Vegas.. I'm from Guatemala, we are still in the process of legalizating me, but we've been having a lot of problems, and I'm actually contemplating a divorce. We live in Florida... do I have to go back to vegas to get a divorce, can I do it from here in Florida.. what about...

Florida HOA [ 2 Answers ]

What rights do homeowners have to hold HOA accountable for enforcing property upkeep? The community documents do not spell out my rights. Where and how would I go about obtaining that documentation?

Florida HOA [ 18 Answers ]

I'm a member in a HOA located in Florida. Statutes give any member the right to inspect the Assoc. records. Our documents give us the same rights. Statutes say there is a $50.00 per day penalty if not complied with within 10 business days. I asked in writing to see many records. In 9 days the...

View more questions Search