Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bugaboo21 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2006, 07:05 PM
    Trying to get pregnant
    I want to have a baby and I am not having any luck me and my husband have been trying for 3 months I have been off the pill for almost 4 months and we have tried a few different ways and still no luck help us please I am wanting this so very bad help me
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Oct 24, 2006, 03:00 AM
    Be patient. 3 months is nothing to worry about. "Try" every other day in the couple weeks around when you know you're fertile.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 24, 2006, 04:28 AM
    Rick is right. Every other day is best. Also you have been trying for only 3 months. It takes most women 6 months to a year before they become pregnant. You have only been off the pill for 4 months, so it may take a while for your hormones to regulate.
    TCCarbajal Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2006, 09:02 AM
    I understand how you feel and the confusion that you have My husband and I have been trying for our first baby for 10 cycles now and still no luck but it is not unusual most doctors won't even see you until you have been trying for a year so trying for only three months is nothing to worry about. Do some research and find out when you are fertile, and have sex every other day around you fertile time, with him on top, and then prop up your hips for 15-20 min after the BD.

Good Luck and Baby Dust to you,
    :p Stace

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Could I be pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

Well about a month ago I had protected sex and well I'm a type of person to stress about every little thing. I have been nauseous on and off all day but never needing to throw up and I have been burping quiet often as well as being bloated. Could my mind be making me feel nauseous. I haven't had...

Can I be pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

Hello all, I am really having a hard time and keep getting different answers. Does anybody know if it is possible for me to be pregnant if my last period was June 22 and I had unprotected sex twice on July 12th and "YES" my boyfriend did ejaculate inside me. We are trying to get pregnant. But...

Am I pregnant? [ 3 Answers ]

I had an abortion on April 24th and have not got my period since. I have been using condoms with my partner since but last night the condom came off during sex and he ejaculated inside me. This condom also split about two weeks ago but no action was taken at the time. I have taken the morning after...

Pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: I have not had my period in over a month, but the last couple of times that my husband and I have had sex, I bled. It was only when I had sex that I would bleed. Could this be a symptom of being pregnant?

View more questions Search