Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sargis04 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2009, 09:03 AM
    I smoked weeed 6 days ago and had a hair drug test yesterday,will it show up?
    I smoked weed last Sunday (6 days ago n only 3 hits). I was submitted for a hair drug test Thursday. Will that show up on my test? I don't smoke weed often maybe once every 6 months (not even). :confused:
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 14, 2009, 09:17 AM

Hair testing shows up a good past history because your hair growth rate is slow so it probably will I think.

Why would you go smoking weed when you know you will be drug tested?

It never ceases to amaze me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will suboxone show up in Ca probation drug test? [ 8 Answers ]

Hey, I'm fresh at the beginning of being on probation (PC 1000 program to be exact) and have to get tested drug tested twice a week. I was using oxy contin but now need to take suboxone in order to get completely off the oxy. My question is, if suboxone would show up on THEIR tests. Does anyone...

Does suboxone show on a drug test done by probation? -Fresno, Ca [ 15 Answers ]

I got a DUI from drinking and driving. I went to court 5 days ago and was put on formal probation and I have a meeting with a probation officer in two days. I'm contimplating telling him about being on Suboxone. I have been on it for over a year, but was only legaly prescribed it for the first...

I failed a drug test for oxy but haven't taken it in 6 days [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I am confused... I failed a test but haven't taken it in 6 days.. on the test booklet it says out of your system in 1-3 days so its kind of hard that no one will believe me if I say that I didn't do it and it's the truth! Know what I mean? Can anyone help me? By the way the durg was oxycontin!

I smoked about 5 hits of weed few nights ago.will it show up in like 25-27 days? [ 9 Answers ]

:confused: :confused: I have a drug test for MEPS in 25-27 days... I only took about 5 hits and I haven't smoked since February or march of this year... I need some good help please... if I don't pass this test my mom will kill me and my plans will be ruined for the next 4 years.. so someone out...

Will Bangkok pills show positive in a drug test? [ 4 Answers ]

Will bangkok pills show positive in a drug test? I have a friend who uses it. How long does she have to clear her system before the drug test, so it won't test positive for any of the bangkok pill components?

View more questions Search