Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ETWolverine Posts: 934, Reputation: 275

Aug 18, 2009, 02:19 PM

Right. Gotcha.

No one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American people.

--- H.L. Mencken

Elliot
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Aug 18, 2009, 03:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ETWolverine View Post
    Here's what bothers me.

The guy had less than 2 years in the Senate and never voted for, much less authored, any serious legislation.

He has now been in office as President for 8 months.

Yet despite the fact that the guy hasn't actually ACCOMPLISHED anything, he has written not one, but TWO memoirs.

And now someone's interested in making a MOVIE about him?

Why?

Elliot
    Could it be he has too much time on his hands, the boy definitely has star quality:)
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Aug 21, 2009, 12:33 AM
    I think this one says it all!Obama as Joker parody sparks censorship storm
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Aug 21, 2009, 04:50 AM

Gambol: You think you could just steal from us, and walk away?

The Joker: Yeah...

The Joker: You and your kind, all you care about is money. This city deserves a better class of criminal. And I'm going to give it to them!
    ETWolverine Posts: 934, Reputation: 275

Aug 21, 2009, 06:47 AM

The joke's on us.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Commercial names to botanical names [ 1 Answers ]

Sirs, I want to know botanical names of all fruits,plants and flowers,particulerly all horticulture products and floriculture products.i.e. from commercial popular name to botanical names. Thank you and with regards. J.B.Gandhi

Boy names [ 6 Answers ]

I have a 14 month old son named Gabriel. I just found out last night that I am having another son, which I am so EXCITED about. But, my husband and I cannot think of any names that sound good with Gabriel, our last name is Grant. Thanks for any suggestions!!

What were their names? [ 2 Answers ]

There was a movie that I think might have been an episode of the twilight zone. It was these 2 sisters who didn't get along. One of them is using witchcraft and shrinks her sister and lets her pet cat kill her. The other movie I am wondering about involved a pit of some kind that trapped (I...

I have two last names. [ 1 Answers ]

I have two last names. One is my "real" fathers and the other one is my mothers. I have no relation with my father and hasn't since I was 10 years old. I've always believed that I was a true Rizzo at heart. I fully just go by that but when I have to do certain things I have to use my fathes and...

MSN names [ 2 Answers ]

It would really help if you could give me some GOOD msn names.. Names and Nicknames... I want it to be cool.. like emo cool, sk8 cool... not like PINKY PRINCESS style.. thx a lot:D

View more questions Search