Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vickilthompson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2006, 05:47 PM
    Kenmore dryer won't turn
    I just moved my dryer into a new apt... we plugged it in, and we can hear it humming, but it won't spin or blow air... what should we do? Thank you,
    Vicki
    Kender Posts: 64, Reputation: 13

Oct 23, 2006, 06:47 PM
    Try giving the drum a spin and then try starting it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Whirlpool Dryer won't turn on [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Whirlpool dryer (model #LGR7646EQ2) that got a tennis show caught in between the drum and the door. I heard the shoe thumping, then the dryer stopped. I removed the tennis shoe, but the dryer won't start back up. I can turn the drum by hand, but the start button won't turn it on. ...

GE electric dryer won't turn on [ 5 Answers ]

I have a dryer that is about 4 years old. It was working, I changed loads and now it won't do anything. It dried the last load fine, the clothes were warm and I stopped the dryer to take out the dry clothes. But now nothing at all. Checked breaker and it was fine. Thanks for help.

Kenmore dryer heats, but won't turn [ 8 Answers ]

Relatively new belt... that's not the issue. Just installed a brand new motor thinking it would solve it... but it didn't. I've read that it might be the thermal fuse or thermostat, but that doesn't make sense. Those items control the heat and the heat is working fine. Does anybody have any...

Kenmore Dryer Stacker Can't turn off Buzzer [ 1 Answers ]

I am wondering how I can disconnect my buzzer on My stacker Washer Dryer. There is no switch to turn it off and I cannot do Laundry when I get home from work as It is very loud and Buzzes at the end of each drying cycle.. Is there a way to unplug the buzzer?

Kenmore dryer turn back on [ 6 Answers ]

My kenmore gas dryer runs normally but after shutting off at the end Of the cycle it slowly keeps rotating until it turns itself back on. I replaced The timing swith. Any thoughts ?

View more questions Search