Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Scleros Posts: 2,165, Reputation: 262
    Hardware Expert

Aug 13, 2009, 02:59 PM
    ** README before posting in the computer forums. **
    Have you read your product's manual or visited the product manufacturer's website?

Manufacturer and vendor websites include a wealth of product information as well as knowledgebase articles for common configuration scenarios and resolutions for known issues with particular software or driver versions.

Include the device's brand, model, and revision number when posting.

This information is usually on a sticker on the bottom or rear of the product. Posts lacking this information tend to be ignored because no one is inclined to expend the effort to first extract meaningful information from the poster in order to provide a proper response. This information is particularly important in the hardware forums where revision numbers can mean the difference between a successful firmware update or creation of an expensive paperweight.

Final Point.

The more information you give the better we can assist with your issue.

Check out some similar questions!

Computer Slowing.I am posting the processes [ 6 Answers ]

Lately my computer is bogging down... IEXPLORER keeps popping up in processes... I have no idea what most of the apps/processes are so I am posting them. When nothing is running but my outlook, here is how it looks. If you see something wrong, could you let me know please.. Thanks!

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search