Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kanikasharma091 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2009, 02:51 PM
    Stomach fat
    How can I loose my stomach fat... I m trying but no result
    xpertgamer08 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2009, 02:58 PM

There is this new device using a thing called the bean. I got one and it works great. You can find it at The Bean Exerciser | The Bean Exercise Equipment Review, from One4Fitness . Other than that, just diet and do crunches.
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Aug 13, 2009, 06:45 PM

Stomach fat is about losing the fat. You can't spot reduce. You've got to work your whole body and burn the fat off everywhere to see good results.
    Cedric J Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2009, 02:16 PM

You need a proper program of diet, cardio, and exercise to lose stomach fat. Overall weight loss is the key (not just doing crunches which won't work)

Read this free guide on how to get abs for a good starting point.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What causes big stomach or flappy stomach [ 8 Answers ]

What causes big stomach or flappy stomach? How can that be prevented?

My Stomach goes big when I eat a little [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I wonder if anyone can help. My stomach becomes like a ballon when I have some food and it is worth when I drink water before during of after a meal. I don't eat much the quantity of food is little becomes I have started a weight loss program so that I can loose my belly. I should note...

Too Much Stomach [ 3 Answers ]

I had a miscarriage in December and it is now May and I still look as if I'm pregnant. I was 125 before the baby and I am now 187. I don'y big, I have a nice shape now, but it's my stomach that's getting in my way. How can I kose my stomach?

Stomach Fat [ 1 Answers ]

I work out almost everyday cardio for at least 30 min 15 jogging 15 fast paced walking and i do situps almost everyday but i still can't manage to get rid of my stomach, which isnt thattttttt big but i want it to be flat by December do you know any certain exercises to help me?

Stomach [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to prep for my summer job of lifeguarding, and though I am taken and love her immensely, I just want a flat stomach (Something I lost during 4th - 6th grade with pre-puberty weight and less time playing sports). I Swim year-round, and I do a college-level ab work out from an ex-team...

View more questions Search