Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rheacastro Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2009, 11:08 AM
    Hampton Bay ceiling fan remote control
    Can you tell me where I can purchase a ceiling fan remote control for a Hampton Bay ceiling fan?
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Sep 2, 2009, 07:46 PM

From Home Depot or the manufacturer (their number is in our sticky)
    jamresu Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2009, 12:11 PM

Just called the hampton bay company and they will mail you one in like 5 days, I just got it, they cost $22 per remote control, it's a headache if you go looking for one in stores...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan Remote Control [ 6 Answers ]

I have a Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan with remote. Model UC7030T. I am having trouble with the remote control and I would like to replace it. I understand that Hampton Bay is a Home Depot product. Can I get a replacement remote at Home Depot or is there a universal remote that I can replace it with? ...

Hampton bay ceiling fan remote control [ 6 Answers ]

Where does the remote sending unit actually install and fit inside the fan?

Hampton Bay ceiling fan with remote control [ 3 Answers ]

I need the instructions of the Hampton Bay ceiling fan with remote control so that I can replace the electric light bulb and replace the blades Thank you Antonia

Hampton bay ceiling fan remote control [ 2 Answers ]

I installed a ceiling fan 3 years back. Wiring would have been difficult as it is located in a cathedral ceiling and walls didn't have any existing electrical wires. I used a remote control for the light and fan. Recently, it stopped working. I changed the battery and the remote control shows...

Hampton bay remote control ceiling fan [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Hampton Bay Windward II 54” ceiling fan and fluorescent lamp with remote control. I replaced the original fluorescent circline lamp with a new one. Now the light won’t turn won’t stay on or dim and the fan operates properly. Any ideas?

View more questions Search