Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pujabrahmbhatt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2009, 07:51 PM
    Difference between system and process audit
    What kind of changes should I make for process audit for the internal audit schedule and plan for ISO 9001:2000.
    What will be the difference between system audit and Process audit ? What extra I have to do to audit 'Purchasing' as per Process audit?
    sixsigmais Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2009, 03:11 AM

For the system audit, you just need to follow the ISO requirement, check whether it fulfill the requirement. For the process audit, it is more details, and you have to go into "how it works".

For example. To audit the system on the purchasing, you need to check whether the input and output are same, all the record is able to provide trace. But for the process, you need to audit how they control on the input and output, not only documentation but the actual practice
    basu_shalu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2010, 10:27 AM
    What is the difference betveen Process and System
    ISO.9000 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2011, 08:00 AM
    I read your post . It was amazing.Your thought process is wonderful.The way you tell about things is awesome. They are inspiring and helpful.Thanks for sharing your information and stories.

ISO 9000

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tax audit. Filed wrong 1099 forms from previous year and received an audit notice [ 1 Answers ]

In 2008 I filed my taxes for 2007 and used the wrong 1099 forms for that specific year, 2007. It seems my tax preparer used my 2006 1099 forms, for the year 2007, and my income was $70,000 higher in 2006 than 2007. Therefore, I reported $70,000 more income than actually earned. My tax preparer...

Difference between RPO(Recruitment process outsourcing) and recruiting and selection [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm doing my course work.. I want to know that they are different or same...

Hr system audit [ 1 Answers ]

What is human resource system audit?

Process cost system [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone please help me with the following problem. The Paul Manufacturing company uses the process cost system. The following production datais for the month of April, 2002: Production Costs: Work in Process, beginning of the month: Materials $4,350 ...

Job order cost & process cost system [ 0 Answers ]

Discuss the similarities and differences between job order cost and process cost systems

View more questions Search