Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    beme Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2006, 03:01 PM
    Who Do I Pick
    I don't know if anyone of you watch Greys Anotomy but how Maridith had to pick between the vet or Doctor well I have a same thing I'm not that old in middle school bu my way ia why go out with someone if you can't see yourself with them forever anyway... :confused: so about my problem person lets call him Boy A well he ask me out and he is funny and loving and great at everything he does I been friends with him forever well if you have seen my other entry made last week you will see anyway OK he ask me out well so did Boy B and I am stuck I love both Boy B is funny and sweet and is caring... But both boys have something bad Boy A can drive me nuts he is always by me every where I mean I like it but it gets on my nerves I need some space... Boy B I like an all but flirts and is "friends" with a lot of girls and I don't know if I can trust him... so first ? Is How Do I tell Boy A to not stock me and stuff and he can do his own things but I still want to be like that because we never see each other so I like it... #2 is who do I pick or Do I try to see a "DATE" like in the show... aND I have another... I like Boy A only at home and when I am away from him sometimes with him and Boy B I like him when I with him but when I am away I don't really care so you what do I
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 23, 2006, 04:15 PM
    You pick the one you want. They both sound like really young guys and you sound too young to be in a relationship since you can't make up your own mind. Date them both and then some. Do yourself a big favor and forget about looking for marriage material now. Just date and have fun and get your education.
    valinors_sorrow Posts: 2,927, Reputation: 653
    I regard all beings mostly by their consciousness and little else

Oct 23, 2006, 04:22 PM
    Tell the truth please. What do your parents say about you dating at such a young age?
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Oct 23, 2006, 06:55 PM
    Frankly, neither one sounds like a very hot catch to me. Boy A sounds very needy and insecure and you don't feel that you can trust boy B. Personally, I'd pass on both of these guys and keep on looking.

Quote Originally Posted by valinors_sorrow
    Tell the truth please. What do your parents say about you dating at such a young age?
    Val, nowadays a lot of parents are so naïve and/or indulgent that they feel it's perfectly OK for children to date at such a young age. These parents need a reality check. What's really scary is that with such misguided adults leading these children, it's no wonder that the children get themselves into the messes that they do. When the parents don't even have their act together, how can you expect the kids to?

Oct 24, 2006, 04:06 PM
    OK and OK trying to find out my age is none of your bisunees so buz off anyway OK I understand but to let you guys know I pick BOY A thnkx for your help

Oct 24, 2006, 04:12 PM
    Beme: My my, such a reaction when all I was getting at was it seems possible that you are still too young to really date and all this is conjecturing. :rolleyes:

Ciani: It helps to read through some of her other posts, as Tal so readily reminded me. ;)
    Expert

Oct 24, 2006, 04:27 PM
    The smart mouth philly is 13 just so you all know and she has an attitude.

Oct 24, 2006, 04:41 PM
    And my guess by her tone is she is lucky enough to have parents that are still involved, are likely holding her back from dating and now that we know, the jig is up.

You have plenty of time for this later Beme. Really you will, sweetie.

Oct 25, 2006, 03:00 PM
    I didn't mean it like that and who says I am 13 so wow okie dokie... And acting like there is plenty of time OK not that much if you new my real age and I not going to give out my real age thank you I guess I should be asking you guys anymore the only on I can trust is Chery so I guess that and if you want to say stuff bad on this hey go ahead... I"M NOT 13 I'm not exzactly 13 I'm NOT 13 so yea
    Expert

Oct 25, 2006, 03:05 PM
    That's what you put on your profile so why lie about it? If you can't be honest then what do you expect from us here?

Oct 25, 2006, 03:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by beme
    i didnt mean it like that and who says i am 13 so wow okie dokie........And acting like there is plenty of time ok not that much if you new my real age and i not going to give out my real age thank you i guess i should be asking you guys anymore the only on i can trust is Chery so i guess that and if you want to say stuff bad on this hey go ahead....I"M NOT 13 i'm not exzactly 13 i'm NOT 13 so yea
    What you should have been doing is putting it out there truthfully so you would get an appropriate answer. Chery will tell you no differently. It's a pretty common experience that if a someone cons people, they won't be very supportive. And when someone gets caught in a lie, they should make amends.
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Oct 25, 2006, 03:19 PM
    12 - some how I don't think her parents would want her on this site. We really should only be answering questions with adults - for a lot of reasons.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can women use pick up lines? [ 10 Answers ]

How can you tell if someone is interested in you? What kinds of comments can you make to a person that let them know you like to go out with them. Are there pick up lines women can use?

Sold motorcycle, got cash, buyer won't pick up bike? [ 5 Answers ]

Two days ago on the 12th a man responded to an ad we had in the local paper about a motorcycle we owned and were selling. He came by w/ his girlfriend and after about 30 minutes of discussion between the two of them, ultimately bought the bike. He did not want to ride it prior to buying it...

Which one should I pick? Part 2 of 2 parts. [ 1 Answers ]

xxxxxx OilMan6 :confused: 22 October 2005 1705 Hrs. Both towers use Winows XP professional (with SP#2) operating system. SUBJECT: After purchasing the better migration software package. What accessories go along with the software? Both towers are equipped with Belkin...

Which one should I pick? Part 1 of 2 Parts. [ 1 Answers ]

Both towers use Windows XP (with SP# 2) operating system. SUBJECT: Which software package should I purchase? There are six candidates. Having bought a one tower to replace my old computer. I need to 'migrate' my old (software, programs, registry settings, And preferences)...

Dodge pick up [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 97 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 pick up 5.9 litre . My tachometer has stopped working. Any suggestions on where to begin trouble shooting?

View more questions Search