Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AllieLynn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2009, 11:58 AM
    Does he still love me
    There is a guy who lives in another state and we are in love and I love him and he calls me baby and sweetheat and angel

And we talk for hours on the phone and he says he loves me
    But then just the other day he told me he wishs I was there and he loves me though he likes another girl and hasn't told her but ever since then I have been dreaming about him kissing another girl
    I am so upset I mean we still talk and he even talks about marrying me and he loves me but I am afraid does he still love me cause he likes this other girl
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 12, 2009, 12:23 PM

So how old are you, and how did you meet? I think telling you about another girl he likes is a red flag that he is feeding you a lot of hooey. Honestly, how can he sweet talk you and still be thinking of another?
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Aug 12, 2009, 04:12 PM

If it's not this girl, it will just be another girl. How can you trust him? He has to realize that by telling you that he has feelings for another girl, it will just push you away. Doesn't sound like he cares about your feelings very much.
    helpmepleaseee Posts: 28, Reputation: 10

Aug 21, 2009, 02:29 AM

He may very well care about you, but he is not considerate of you at all. Until he decides to grow up, you should move on. If he does love you then he will eventually commit himself to you, and until then, talk to him, but date other people.
    superk Posts: 207, Reputation: 12

Aug 21, 2009, 03:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by AllieLynn View Post
    he even talks about marrying me and he loves me but i am afraid does he still love me cause he likes this other girl
    He knows you have a thing on him and he's enjoying it (and don't want you to lose it) but hey look, he didn't take advantage of it.

Get out of this make believe thing. He's just using you to boost his ego.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 21, 2009, 10:22 AM
    He is making you insecure by making you jealous so he can keep you. This ain't good and its not right. I wouldn't trust someone like that with my heart for sure.
    monni89 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2009, 04:31 PM
    He probably has a crush on the girl, lusts for her but I'm confused that's completely childish to tell you it's 1 thing to tell you he thinks she's pretty but its another when he's telling you he likes her. It could be him testing you to see your reaction. I think you should confront him, and ask him what is his motive if he loves you, and if he gives you a sorry reason you'll know what to do...
    CFZD Posts: 385, Reputation: 49

Aug 25, 2009, 07:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by AllieLynn View Post
    There is a guy who lives in another state and we are in love and I love him and he calls me baby and sweetheat and angel

and we talk for hours on the phone and he says he loves me
    but then just the other day he told me he wishs i was there and he loves me though he likes another girl and hasnt told her but ever since then i have been dreaming about him kissing another girl
    I am so upset I mean we still talk and he even talks about marrying me and he loves me but i am afraid does he still love me cause he likes this other girl
    Ha, sweet talker. Get him face to face with you, see if they says those cheesy things.
    How did you get to know this guy, OP?
    Sweet_Guy23 Posts: 304, Reputation: 27

Aug 26, 2009, 11:26 AM

He is just feeding you exactly what you want to hear... just to keep you around... while he pursuing this other woman...

Just move on...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Love, understanding love, types of love [ 12 Answers ]

I thought this would be interesting to discuss. We all use love so much, we could say we love someone, then the next moment, we say we love our car, or wed love a big mac. I was watching this interesting video, in which this guy explained that the hebrews had 3 words for love. Raya- friendship...

Love in a time of Cholera. How long would you wait for love? [ 5 Answers ]

I'll try and keep this short and to the point. I was in a 7+ year relationship with a man I met while overseas, we fell in love instantly and kept in touch after our brief encounter, till finally we started to plan my trip to his country for a 3 month stay - I was prepared to do it, I was deeply in...

View more questions Search