Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Curious_boy Posts: 80, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2009, 10:40 AM
    How to split an iso file to 2 iso files(but without using winrar)
    I've tried everything and I couldn't find the real thing... please help...
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Aug 12, 2009, 11:16 AM

Sorry. I don't think this can be done by just splitting the file. It has to be done with a software program that will divide the file properly. If you are trying to burn a DVD file you need to have the proper DVD burning software. Take a look at AVS4YOU software and see if their video converter will solve your problem. I use the video converter to convert all my movie files to burn to DVD's. Have used that program for 2 years and am very happy with it. The video converter has a built in DVD burner as well. The AVS4YOU software lets you buy one program and get the rest of their programs for free. Well worth the money.
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Aug 12, 2009, 04:10 PM

As points mentioned above, what exactly are you trying to do?

Aug 17, 2009, 11:48 AM
    I've downloaded the game Prototype which is 7,35 GB and I want to burn it on dvds that has 4,7 GB space, but it has to be some file that if I wanted to install it again or pass it to my friend that can be a way to make it again complete file as before so I can mount it and install it...
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Aug 17, 2009, 11:58 AM

Purchase a dual layer dvd which can hold 8.5gb but you will need a dvd burner that can burn dual layer dvd's

Aug 17, 2009, 02:21 PM

I'll try tnx

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I make an iso file from 79 sfv files [ 1 Answers ]

I downloaded a game in sfv format and I heard that there is a way to make iso so I can install it.Please help me

Download winRar [ 2 Answers ]

Dear all, I download WinRar from this site WinRAR archiver, a powerful tool to process RAR and ZIP files And then when I want to open the my coputer\c:\ I can't and it open a window that say to open with the figur below may be can help 2shared - download Local disk.bmp

Copnvert winrar [ 2 Answers ]

What is the best way to convert a .rar video file to DVD video format? I currently use a registered copy of AVS converter software. Will it convert these files to DVD?

Corrupt file (extremely important files) [ 4 Answers ]

Okay, so before slicking my computer and starting from afresh, I zip a massive 9 gigabyte folder into about 6 gigs. These files were things I needed very severely for my resumes, portfolios, class work, exams, projects, pictures videos... four years worth of programming code crapped away; you get...

Making several doc files into a single file [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have several word 97 doc files. I wd like to make them all into a single file. Is there an easy way of doing it instead of doing manually inserting each file into current file? 2. Can MP3 files be compressed? Thanks for the reply. Ramdas ?

View more questions Search