Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kdhenry71 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2006, 11:34 AM
    Property Management
    Do you have to be a licensed real estate agent in order to do property management business?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Oct 23, 2006, 11:47 AM
    No. I manage nearly 400 apartments and have no license. Now, I suppose that there may be a state or three that require some sort of licensing, but I'm doubting it...

To be sure, you might call a local property management company and ask one of the agents.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Management [ 4 Answers ]

Distinguish between the words administration and management ?

Is an LLC the way to go for new property management business? [ 8 Answers ]

Hello everyone! I have recently purchased a couple of properties, including a duplex and a triplex with a goal of having 40+ apartments at running capacity. My question is should I start an LLC for a new business and what type of attorny should I seek out? Thank you for any and all help!:confused:

Management [ 10 Answers ]

Can you list any five most common/popular questions from management as a subject?

Management [ 2 Answers ]

What is the difference between management and administration?

Property taxes/lien on property [ 2 Answers ]

We have been taking care of the rental properties across the street from us for many years as the landlord lives in Arkansas. We have never been paid for these services. We repair and maintain these properties, and the last tenants we even collected the rent and deposited into the landlord’s...

View more questions Search