Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marybelle9288 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2009, 04:31 PM
    Kids movie kablama pajama
    "kablama pajama" I'm driving myself nuts trying to figure out this movie I saw as a child with a young boy on his bed with a staff wand saying the phrase to fight something. Does anybody know what movie that was? I saw it in the 90's.
    fiend101 Posts: 234, Reputation: 56

Aug 12, 2009, 05:47 AM

Little nemo, adventure in slumberland

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kids movie from the 80s, green monster? Mom makes kids drink healthy green juice [ 5 Answers ]

I used to watch this movie when I was little, but I can't remember the name of it. I think it was probably from the late 80s early 90s. I think there was a little boy in it who had a monster friend who was green? All I remember was that the kids mom made him drink some healthy green juice that she...

Kids movie shown in the 1990's movie title [ 6 Answers ]

Hi all.. Im looking for this kids movie, I forgot the title because I was I believe 7 at the time Its not a cartoon but I remember two kids, a girl and boy (I think) and they went to a place with lots of books ( perhaps a library?) and there were I think 4 magical books (fairy tale, etc.. ) the 2...

80"s kids movie with a dinasour and kids [ 3 Answers ]

I remember watching this movie when I was little. It was a about kids that I believe found a dinasour that's all I can remember and it's driving me nuts! Help!

Pajama Game [ 1 Answers ]

Who Was The Original Cast Of The Pajama Game?

Unknown movie from 1970's - 1980's (kids movie) [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I do not recall much of the movie. It was about a teen age boy perhaps a runaway. He ended up on a mountain. He meet an old recluse who taught him how to live in the forest. I recall one scene when winter came he survived the snowstorm by staying in a tree hole. As in a tree trunk/stump that...

View more questions Search