Does a company have to follow their own Terms and Conditions? :D

Not starting one... just having bad problems :mad:
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 11, 2009, 04:11 PM

You need to be a lot more specific
    Discombobulated Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2009, 04:21 PM

Well a company lead me to believe they had set a loan up and I'd have the money in 3-5 days but they wanted a setup fee. So I paid... next day - "we ask our lenders and some said no" (They are a legit company)

In their T&C it says I can get my money back if I apply within 14 days, so I did. Now they're refusing to refund me.

I just really don't know if a company has to follow it by law or not
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 19, 2009, 02:19 AM
    Hi, Discombobulated!

Did you sign any kind of documents concerning a contract or agreement and did they?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Landlord breaks terms of lease! Terms for early termination or lease? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, Myself and my roommates lease an apartment from our landlord. The building we live in is brand new and we are the first tenets to live in the apartment. There are two apartments in the second story. The landlord also has an office/bar/living area in the front of the building, also on the...

Endocrine conditions. [ 6 Answers ]

Hey, can someone help me with diagnosing these symptoms? They are as follows: Patient 1: Suffers from peptic ulcers, gnawing, burning pain in the abdomen; diarrhea; nausea; vomiting; fatigue; weakness; weight loss; and bleeding. Patient 2: Suffers from low blood pressure, male features...

Am I employed under these conditions? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, a few months ago I signed a contract with Im4radio.com in which I agreed to pay a monthly service as long as they give me their studios to host a radio show. Well, after one month, I was not happy with the station, and now want to terminate the service. However, the station manager is...

Confused about terms and conditions of probation [ 2 Answers ]

I get random drug tests for treatment in lieu of a conviction for prescription fraud. Yesterday I asked... could I have a drink of wine on occasion, if it there is no restriction of alcohol in my terms and conditions. I went for my random drug test and found out they test for ethanol... is that...

View more questions Search