Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spiritbeliever Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2009, 03:31 PM
    Ghostly activity
    I believe that either the last two houses we have lived in have been haunted or that we carry an unknown spirit with us in our family.. it has just been small things but we have seen people/ shows out of the corner of our eyes.. have felt cold chills when standing in particular spots or rooms... doors have closed in front of our eyes and have even felt something or someone touch us waking us up or turning up shirt collars... I have lots of questions on how to determine who this might be and if its just our luck or what is really going on here... we need answers please help sincerely spirit believer
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 11, 2009, 03:40 PM

I doubt you will ever know who.
    It can be anything in the spirit realm.
    You and your family are open to sensing these spirits and so it probably isn't just one spirit or one thing.
    spiritbeliever Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2009, 05:32 PM
    I was just wondering if maybe there is a way that we can communicate with these spirits and learn to live peacefully together.. my son who is 3 says that he sees a girl a lot and I'm not sure if its is imagination because he is 3 or if because of his innocense he can actually see who is here... he doesn't seem frightened unless he is one particular room in our house which is where we have had the most activity... I just would like to communicate with them and let them know that we can live together...
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 19, 2009, 05:36 PM

If they aren't doing harmful things then I'd say you are living peaceably with them.
    I really can't tell you anything about communicating with them because I don't get into that stuff. Sometimes just by talking they know.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 19, 2009, 06:09 PM
    Hi, spiritbeliever!

You're open to commuicating with them. Is it a problem for you if they are around your home?

Thanks!
    spiritcharms Posts: 230, Reputation: 30

Aug 20, 2009, 02:42 AM

You could try by sitting in the most active room and lighting a few candles,say a prayer and ask them if we could all live peacefully together, although I'm not entirely sure what you mean by that as it sounds as though you are already living peacefully together! So if it is a problem or does become a problem, then get a medium in who is able to communicate with them and see what they want or whether you want them to move on or not.

Your little girl probably is seeing spirits, as children are quite open to them,especially at this age,so I would believe her and maybe talk to her about it, just out of interest that sort of thing, spirit may communicate through her.
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Aug 20, 2009, 02:56 AM

I would suggest just addressing them, or it, and telling it that you don't mind it being there but that some of it's activities are kind of creepy. Outline what you would rather it refrain from doing in the future and ask it nicely if it would mind doing so. Be sure to let it know that you don't mind it hanging around.

It sounds to me as if you either attract spirits, or are at least more open to sensing them, or you have a guardian spirit of sorts following you around. Either way, I wouldn't see it as a bad thing.
    hodgesdodges Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2009, 07:45 PM
    Hi,if you see or feel spirits in more than two homes,you may have a psychic ability.Children do see spirits and that's normal.We are all born with this ability,after a while it may leave.If it bothers you then please tell it to leave.
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Sep 19, 2009, 07:55 PM

It is most likely a piece of furniture,if it is moving with you.
    You can have a house cleansing ceremony and that will get rid of them but since they don't seem harmful.I would think twice about that.
    Simply placing holy oil and blessing your home at every door and doorway in the home and windows and outside while asking for Gods blessing is all that is needed.

Sep 19, 2009, 11:03 PM

If you are experiencing these things in every home you live in then you must have a natural psychic ability.Spirits are drawn to people that are psychic.I have this ability and every home I lived in I felt spirits.If you want to find out,place a recorder in a room.Spirit activity will be heard through a recorder or camera.

Sep 19, 2009, 11:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by artlady View Post
    It is most likely a piece of furniture,if it is moving with you.
    You can have a house cleansing ceremony and that will get rid of them but since they don't seem harmful.I would think twice about that.
    Simply placing holy oil and blessing your home at every door and doorway in the home and windows and outside while asking for Gods blessing is all that is needed.
    Please tell me,are you a psychic?Do you know anything of paranormal? I would love to hear answer from you.Tell me where to get holy oil.I can only get holy water and if you want to clean home you should take salt around home and at every opening you must make the sign of the cross.Believe me I am a good Catholic woman and doing a cleansing as such doesn't always help.You must have faith
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Sep 19, 2009, 11:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hodgesdodges View Post
    Please tell me,are you a psychic?Do you know anything of paranormal? I would love to hear answer from you.Tell me where to get holy oil.I can only get holy water and if you want to clean home you should take salt around home and at every opening you must make the sign of the cross.Believe me I am a good Catholic woman and doing a cleansing as such doesn't always help.You must have faith
    No I am not a psychic. I am someone who has had experiences with the spirit world and I know that you should not fear.
    If you are Catholic as am I ,have a crucifix at your door and know that Jesus is your savior and nothing can hurt you as long as that is real.
    You have nothing to fear.
    abmr5x11 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2009, 08:17 AM
    Hey,
    I have lived with seeing or feeling spiritual things most of my life. But I have realized that it wasn't the houses that we were living in because I had moved more than 15 times with the family. It was a spirit that was following us around from house to house. It was from my father... Well for the past 10 houses, I have lived without him there and I haven't really felt or seeing anything. I know that one way you can get rid of it is by having a pastor/priest go around the house and blessing the house... I wouldn't want that in my house, doesn't matter if it is friendly or not. As for the kids, you, kids and animals can see spiritual/paranormal activity or things more than you can when you get older.
    Well please let me know what you decided to do.

Sep 21, 2009, 03:29 PM

Hi,yes your loved ones who pass over give many signs to you,they are always there.I can't even remember the question asked.I live in a home that is haunted and I did have priest bless home.That didn't get rid of spirit activity.I am psychic and I do keep holy water and blessed rosaries by Pope in my bedroom.I'm 41 and still sleep with light on.Crazy huh?Well If you are having a problem,I'd need to know it again for me to give advice.It sounds like you may have psychic ability,in that case you will always attract spirit energy to you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Strange ghostly things [ 5 Answers ]

Hey i have a question ok so one time i was on the computer and i turned around to get something that dropped and i turn bak around and my mouse was moving without anyone there and it deleted my page i also have strange tingly feeling when iim sitting like someone watching me ive heard that where i...

Soft ghostly touch anyone? [ 2 Answers ]

Has anyone else ever experienced a soft kiss on the lips or hand held by an invisible entity? I am not experiencing sleep paralysis, this has been happening for years now and even happens when I'm driving my car.

Do I have a ghostly protector? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi all, Well this is probably going to be kind of difficult to explain, but ill do my best. So, weird things happen to people that hurt or insult me (intentionally, sometimes accidently/jokingly). e.g. one of my friends will call me a name or pinch me and then they'll trip or something will fall...

Activity Based Costing in Accounting - Activity Drivers [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm required to introduce Activity Based Costing in Finance branch of a Government Department. Does anyone know what Activity Drivers can be used for non-transactional based activities, such as preparation of Budgets, Annual Report, or other Accounting "common activities". The way system...

View more questions Search