Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kittykat0177 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2009, 11:06 AM
    Am I possesed or do I think too much
    I have a problem its scarying me a lot.
    I have a gift to wear I can sense spirits. I hate it but I learn to deal with it. The only problem s ht lately I started thinking about if I cold become possesed. The next day I wasn't feleing like myself like I was gone and today my body burns like snburn sort of but I don't see any snburn. I don't know if I'm possesed or I just think too much but its really scareing me and I would like to know I'm never done anything spiritual like summoning spirits or weeji boards or anythign I hate them and I pray to god a lot. I know I must sound like a total physicopath but I really need answers. Help :confused:
    I never felt this way until I started thinking about it.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 11, 2009, 11:15 AM

It is possible but I don't think it would. You say you haven't been doing things like summoning spirits or using the ouija board.
    I really don't know what your best option would be. Either learning to use your abilities like the women that Medium and Ghost Whisper have done or getting a Preacher to pray over you.
    kittykat0177 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2009, 11:32 AM

I took my friends advice and read the bibal psalm 88-99 she said it might work and I actually do feel better and when it comes to my abilityies they aren't that strong but I've been dealing with it. The burning in my skin turned out to be dry skin from being in the sun... boy do I feel retarted. Sometimes becase I can feel them I get paranoid.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 11, 2009, 11:41 AM

Yes KEEP reading the Bible.
    That is the best thing you can do.
    When Priests do deliverances/exorcisms they do quote the Bible because the scriptures cause evil to flee.
    spiritcharms Posts: 230, Reputation: 30

Aug 15, 2009, 04:28 AM

This to me just sounds like its 'fear based' to be honest and nothing psychic,mediumistic about it other than you know the possibilities of spirit communication and trance etc, but I really do think its your imagination running overtime here,because you say you've read a passage from the bible and instantly feel better in yourself... so my guess... is fear.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What if my brother is possesed [ 4 Answers ]

My brother is annoying and I think he possessed because he is good at times the at others he is literary a demon. Is he possesed

Cursor is possesed [ 3 Answers ]

I can be typing a document in any program and the cursor will jump back to the middle of the sentence while I am typing. How should I fix this

View more questions Search