Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Aug 10, 2009, 10:50 PM
    Zeno won't work
    So I recharged my zeno and it still won't work. My boyfriend thinks the battery is just too old to hold a charge anymore. So we started googling to see if there was anything about changing the battery somehow. And I kept finding things that talked about how the tip is only good for so many uses. We've never changed the tip before. Does anyone know if changing the tip would make it work again? Or is the battery just no good?
    irisheyes785 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2010, 07:51 PM
    There are 4 blue lights that come on. Those will tell you how many more uses are left in the tip. If all four of the blue lights are out, replace the tip & it should work. However, mine has 3 blue lights still lit & the battery won't stay on more than 3-5 seconds. I'm starting to think it's just dead now :(
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Aug 31, 2010, 10:40 AM

Thanks for the response. Mine doesn't have that many lights, it's just an on/off indicator. We tried changing the tip and it worked once. I'm thinking mine is just dead now too
    irisheyes785 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2010, 02:43 PM

Yeah. Totally blows doesn't it? $150 paper weight :(

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How does POS retail tills work, cash registers with touch screens how do they work? [ 2 Answers ]

How does POS retail tills work, cash registers with touch screens how do they work? They are also known an point of sale and kiosks like the ones in mcdonalds or leisure centres

How does POS retail tills work, cash registers with touch screens how do they work? [ 2 Answers ]

How does POS retail tills work, cash registers with touch screens how do they work? They are also known an point of sale and kiosks like the ones in mcdonalds or leisure centres

View more questions Search