Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    QuestionReality Posts: 44, Reputation: 2

Aug 10, 2009, 07:34 PM
    Ignorance or knowledge
    If telepathy were real do you think it should be ignored or studied?
    The reason I ask this is because if it were real and most of us decided to ignore it then would some of the people that knew about it abuse it. If this were true I think That would be where schizophrenia originated.

Aug 10, 2009, 07:38 PM

Schizophrenia - Telepathy and Schizophrenia
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 10, 2009, 10:38 PM
    Hi, QuestionReality!

If telepathy were something that's real, then I do think that it would be worthy of study. I don't know that I would say that it was the only source of the origination of schizophrenia, though.

Why are you asking the question, please?

Thanks!
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 12, 2009, 06:54 AM

I am not sure how you associate telepathy with schizophrenia. I am sure that schizophrenics probably feel they are telepathic but that wouldn't make telepathics schizophrenic.
    Anyway they do study telepathy and other psychic/paranormal things as well.

The government has been studying telepathy, remote viewing and other things for the CIA for years, at least as far back as the 60's

Aug 12, 2009, 01:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    Hi, QuestionReality!

If telepathy were something that's real, then I do think that it would be worthy of study. I don't know that I would say that it was the only source of the origination of schizophrenia, though.

Why are you asking the question, please?

Thanks!
    Well I've never been to the doctor to be diagnosed for such things but some of my friends and family believe that a lot of my symptoms are schizophrenic based. I've been capable of dealing with all of this by believing that it may be some sort of telepathic wave that I taped into? Some days are tough though... I don't like the idea of going to a doctor anymore because of money issues and I don't want to change myself chemically, I have tried to get counseling before but they actually did'nt have very many available their were actually only like 2 in this office, I was so frustrated that I gave up on that idea and figured I could help myself. It seems today people are happy with being put on some drug to fix their problems I actually asked the guy this "that I went to get help from" and he pretty much confirmed it and he to thought it sad... There are few times when the voices are friendly, mostly I just sing or talk to myself to keep from having to hear them... I get through life very well I think though I know I'm very strong and can handle any issue that comes my way. Which is why I sympathize for scizophrenics that have been Institutionalized or put on some brain altering drug... I'm pretty sure that there are indeed telapathic people out their, and for the most part the one's I hear are trying to make me go insane but I won't so they keep trying, I tell them to go right ahead cause nothing they do or say can bring me down "stick's and stone's". It does get very hard though like when I re read all of what I've just written I sometimes do believe that I'm Insane? But I'm still hear.:)
    Uber Member

Aug 12, 2009, 02:06 PM

Well is what you 'tap into' something that turns out to be true or is it irrational thoughts?

I know they say that people that get seizures due to trauma are more susceptible to this sort of thing

Aug 12, 2009, 02:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u View Post
    Well is what you 'tap into' something that turns out to be true or is it irrational thoughts?

I know they say that people that get seizures due to trauma are more suseptible to this sort of thing
    I don't really know. Theirs really no way to tell cause I think that nobody besides me would talk about strange thoughts directly related to the current circumstances.. which I don't do anymore cause it did seem to make the situation become quite awkward but I don't really know if that was me assuming the situation was awkward or if it actually was awkward maybe I just made it awkward... I don't think theirs any way to really tell unless their were two people wise to this that were comfortable with eachothers character... also I don't think you consciously have to try to tap into it.. It might have a lot to do with beliefe? Sometimes I believe that it was a mistake thinking that this were real.. cause of the things that people would come up with on their own pertaining twoards this... theirs so many different explainations and theory's about all of this.. I really wish that their was like a social group to visit that practiced and proved or disproved these theorys and such and that it didn't have to be the cia that was studying it because I'm to afraid that if I talk to someone like that about it they would think they owned me and lock me away or something? Even by what I'm saying now I feel that trust is hard to come by in dealing with this situation. I think that people are to afraid of this to want anything to do with it and would hate somebody like me... it's so confusing sometimes... sometimes I would rather believe that I was just scizophrenic... It scare's me to...

Aug 12, 2009, 02:39 PM

I've never had a seizure. Sorry for getting all worked up. I kind of panicked their.
    Uber Member

Aug 12, 2009, 03:01 PM

It hard to tell.
    I might be able to figure it out for a psych fee :D

Aug 12, 2009, 03:08 PM
    It hard to tell.
    I might be able to figure it out for a psych fee :D
    What's a psych fee? And I'm not really sure if anyone can just figure it out unless they already knew? And yes it is really hard to tell. Do you want to try and send me a telepathic message and I'll send it back to you on the forum, or vise versu?
    Uber Member

Aug 12, 2009, 03:13 PM

I'll be your psychologist to figure it out and then send you the bill :D

I am not sure what kind of thoughts you are having you didn't really say so I can't figure it out

Aug 12, 2009, 03:20 PM
    I'll be your psychologist to figure it out and then send you the bill :D

I am not sure what kind of thoughts you are having you didn't really say so I can't figure it out
    I don't have any money to spend like that. All of my funds go to rent, food, gas and my vehicle payment's. And I don't think it's a good idea to do something like that over the internet... Thank you though that's very thoughtful of you to want to help me. Are you a real psychologist?
    Uber Member

Aug 12, 2009, 03:23 PM

Ahhh I'm inexpensive just throw me a couple bones to fed my dogs.

NO I'm not a real psychologist but I can usually tell stuff like that.
    Like you could either be letting your brain just over run itself with what psychologists call self talk and need to learn self control on your thoughts.
    Or it could be paranoid schizo
    Or it could be something paranormal

Or something along any of those lines

Aug 12, 2009, 03:46 PM
    ahhh I'm inexpensive just throw me a couple bones to fed my dogs.

NO I'm not a real psychologist but I can usually tell stuff like that.
    Like you could either be letting your brain just over run itself with what psychologists call self talk and need to learn self control on your thoughts.
    Or it could be paranoid schizo
    Or it could be something paranormal

or something along any of those lines
    Well what do you think about chaneling? Like spirits or demons forceing their words through us for a specific purpose?
    Uber Member

Aug 12, 2009, 03:49 PM

That is possible.
    Were you involved in any thing like channeling, ouija board, séances, or anything like that?

How long has this been going on?

Aug 12, 2009, 03:50 PM

I think that telepathy is different then chaneling but works in the same way or at least we precieve them in a similar way? That would explain a lot of the confusion.

Aug 12, 2009, 03:54 PM
    About four years after a friend of mine went through something like this. He told me things very similar to what I'm dealing with now except a bit more drastic and morbid, he to thought he was scizophrenic. Later on he gave me a painting that dipicted an angel faceing a demon the back of the angel facing forward and the front of the demon facing forward is it possible that maybe something was chaneld through this painting?
    Uber Member

Aug 12, 2009, 03:54 PM

I think with telepathy the person (you) doesn't even have to have the ability it just comes from the person/people that do.

Are they telling you to do crazy things?

Maybe you should get rid of the painting

Aug 12, 2009, 03:56 PM
    I think with telepathy the person (you) doesn't even have to have the ability it just comes from the person/people that do.

Are they telling you to do crazy things?
    They try to convince me that I feel negative twoards people that I otherwise love and don't want to feel in such a way twoards? This is when I usually talk to myself to let me know that I don't really feel that way.
    Uber Member

Aug 12, 2009, 03:57 PM
    There was a show on coast to coast on this.
    I will look it up and post it.
    It was about a lady that was married to some government guy and she kept being told stuff.
    They finally told her that it was a government experiment for telepathy and mind control.

I don't know how it may be happening to you though or how severe or anything

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is organizational knowledge basically equivalent to the knowledge possessed by the in [ 1 Answers ]

Is organizational knowledge basically equivalent to the knowledge possessed by the individuals in the organization?

Is this Ignorance or fear? [ 27 Answers ]

Why is it that when I walk my dog in town so many people give me dirty looks? When I told my mom about how so many people do this she told me I was just imagining it, yet yesterday when my cousin came for a walk with us she noticed it to. At fist she would say why are them people giving us dirty...

Is ignorance the best? [ 9 Answers ]

So I had a boyfriend and I was with him from 2006-2007 but we had been friends for YEARS! He was one of my best friends. Anyway long story short.. he cheated on me.. I always went back to him and could NEVER not talk to him. The last time I caught him with his ex on Christmas Eve.. I have still not...

Is ignorance=destruction a Christian teaching? [ 27 Answers ]

Any opinions on this subject?

Ignorance [ 19 Answers ]

I saw the quote below and wanted to comment, but since it was off the initial topic I decided to start a new thread. From: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/member-discussions/do-you-know-christians-should-only-marry-other-christians-28714-9.html#post150329 What's wrong with that?...

View more questions Search