Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    XsamX Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2009, 03:31 PM
    My boyfriend lives miles away!
    I was with my boyfriend for a year and a half, and then I had to move to Europe, he lives in south america, and its been really hard for both of us, but I don't know if its worth while to continue, any help?:confused:
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 10, 2009, 04:26 PM

What are your home countries?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My Boyfriend lives in a different continent [ 5 Answers ]

My boyfriend lives in a different continent than me (he lives in Venezuela, I live in the U.S.) we met online, which, I know, your probably thinking that he's really some 40 year old pedophile who lives with his mom and gets his kicks out of fooling around with teenage girls, but I talk with Willy...

I have a boyfriend, but I'm in Love with another guy that's lives far away is that bad? [ 8 Answers ]

I had been single for a year. Then this Christmas break I went to Mexico to celebrate my 15 and at a party I saw a guy that I had started to like along time ago, but because I live far we ended our friendship. When I saw him I went crazy, I was so happy to see him. We partyed that day and that was...

Fell for a guy that lives 670 miles away [ 5 Answers ]

So here is my emotional pardicament... I have fallen for a guy that lives in Montana... the problem is I live in Seattle. I met him a few months ago in Vegas. I was down there for a bachelorette party and he was there for a bachelor party. Our groups sort of joined forces and partied...

View more questions Search