Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    genewest Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2009, 11:48 AM
    Information re: Moving to Savannah
    I was recently in Savannah for a family reunion. My father was born near Savannah and my mother’s side of the family is from Americus. I’ve only been to Georgia twice in my life, once to Atlanta, again for a family reunion. Didn’t like Atlanta but, fell in love with Savannah.
    Currently I am gathering information on housing and employment. From what I have gathered, the cost of living seems to be lower than the Washington, DC area where I currently live. The people appear to be very polite and engaging, even the little ones.
    My main concern is the medical facilities for cardiac care.
    If anyone has information regarding housing and living conditions on the different areas of Savannah I would appreciate a reply from current or past residents.

**gene**
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 10, 2009, 11:53 AM

I found these

*St. Joseph's Hospital Campus: 11705 Mercy Blvd. Savannah, GA31419, (912) 819-4100

*Cardiovascular Consulants
    James Miller
    4750 Waters Ave Ste 302
    Savannah, GA 31404

Phone: (912) 355-0070

*Surgeon Savannah, Georgia

Savannah always sounded so nice to me.
    I know I would love visiting there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I move to Savannah, GA? [ 13 Answers ]

Michelle again. 23 year old african american woman. I want to move to Savannah, GA in about 2 more years so that I can attend Savannah College of Art and Design (SCAD). Is it a good place to live? I googled it, and they say the crime and gang rate is up. It's bad here in Columbia, SC too, but how...

Moving to savannah where should I live? [ 1 Answers ]

I am moving to Savannah to attend scad in the fall. I need to live by myself so I will not be in the dorms. I am moving from New York city and only have time to visit Savannah once to find a place. I will not have the time to explore all of Savannah so please be specific on where I should look for...

I Am Looking for Information About Moving to South Africa [ 2 Answers ]

Hello commuity. I am very interested in moving to South Africa. I am looking for information at this time. I am a convicted felon. I am trying to find out if convicted felons(US)are qualified to move there.

Does anyone know if you can own a Savannah cat in Michigan [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering if you can own a Savannah Cat in Michigan? And if so what are the laws.. thank you

View more questions Search