Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    weber9324 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2009, 10:06 AM
    Transferring contact info
    How do I get my contacts exported to my new computer network?
    chuckhole Posts: 850, Reputation: 45

Aug 18, 2009, 02:20 PM

If this is in Outlook, you can export your contacts out to a PST file. This PST file (Personal Folder) can then be imported into your email at work. Your IT department can help you with this as well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Contact from Ex & Confidential Info. [ 2 Answers ]

I'm in a bit of a bind and I think its best to get a perspective from someone who is not involved in the situation. A night out with a close friend ended up being a night with my ex's closest friends who were at the local bar. As mature adults would do, we said hello, even exchanged pleasantries. I...

Anyone have the contact info for ICE or INS? [ 5 Answers ]

I just wanted to know if anyone knew the contact information of the nearest ICE office. I wanted to report illegal aliens, living, and working in my community. There are a certain group of illegals, making life difficult for me, and my family. None of these said illegals has even attempted to...

Contact Info for Russell Simmons and Jay Z [ 1 Answers ]

Do you know how to contact Russell Simmons and Jay Z? My organization is interested in using them for consulting services. Thanks, MS

Contact them to get more info this is what I got [ 1 Answers ]

Hello guys, I asked one of theses distributor company to give me more info about their glutathione cause they said it's made in the USA, here it is let me know what u think [H

Internet contact info [ 1 Answers ]

How can I find out the email addresses of corporations, businesses, politicians, heads of governments overseas, movie stars, recording celebrities, etc. I consider myself politically active and would like to contact these individuals and businesses to urge support for social issues, but want...

View more questions Search