Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    binx44 Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 88
    Ultra Member

Aug 10, 2009, 09:42 AM
    Burning DVD. Mp4 won't play
    I have an movie saved on my computer that my sister uploaded... she wants it burnt off but I cannot seem to do it.. file is in MP4 format... dvd player won't accept anything but MP3 format if I'm looking at my dvd player right... hmmm help please
    binx44 Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 88
    Ultra Member

Aug 10, 2009, 11:28 AM

Hey.. didn't want to edit my question and go and confuse people so I just wanted to say... I found a program online called "DVD Flick" and it combined files, changed file formats, gave options to create chapters, titles, subtitles etc... just burnt it off.. took me a little over an hour or so... put it in my dvd player and it is playing without a problem. So thanks for all the viewers to my question (even though there were no responses lol)

Much love
    Xx
    B
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Aug 10, 2009, 11:30 AM
    I was just going to recommend that! You needed that program to convert the mp4 format to DVD format.
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Aug 10, 2009, 12:06 PM

Download Free DVD Creator - dvd authoring software to create DVD from AVI DivX to DVD.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Drives won't play dvds [ 1 Answers ]

My drive won't play rented dvds

Why won't mp4 files play on a psp [ 1 Answers ]

After coverting a video file into MP4 I transfer the file onto the video file on my PSP via my laptop. When I went into my my PSP to view the file it stated not compatible, why? Thanks

Burning films to play in dvd players [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, Stupid question probably but I have no idea about how to burn films from my PC as mpegs onto a dvd so that I can play it in my dvd player. Dvd player can play mpegs but I don't know what software to use or anything. Really appreciate help here! I have asked many people but my IT friends...

Computer won't play dvds [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there When I tried to play a dvd on my PC on powerdvd it says 'The powerdvd Direct show decorder filters have not been installed properly' But I never use this and have never unistalled it or anything like that it came with the PC when I bought it 3 years ago and used to work fine , I also...

View more questions Search