Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maniinder23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2009, 09:02 AM
    Business from home
    How do I set up my air ticketing business from home.

Kind regards
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Aug 10, 2009, 09:22 AM

Hello m:

Write a business plan. You can buy software that'll take you through the process. I like Business Plan Pro. It'll cost about $50. THEN you'll know how to set your business up.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Business from home [ 1 Answers ]

I am so confused has to what business to do, I don't mind going door to door but I am lost has to what business I could do. I am tired of being an employee I want to do something of my own. If you could sugest what I could do would apperciate that... Thank you

Home based business [ 28 Answers ]

Okay, deep breath! I need to supplement my income (single mother with huge mortgage and two kids that would love to have more of everything) without going under in the process. I've been helping my partner out in his business as his Office Manager, working odd hours and weekends. It has helped...

At home data entry jobs or home based business [ 0 Answers ]

Come April 8,2007 I will be laid off from my job and wanted to know if any of these free data entry jobs are legitimate or home bases business are worth doing. If so, where can I find them? Any information will be helpful. Thanks.

Home run business [ 3 Answers ]

My wife and I live in Ohio and we are thinking of starting a private day care center from our home for people who might need someone to care for a family member while they work or go on vacation. We recently took care of my wife's ailing mother for almost 2 years before she passed away this past...

Home business [ 2 Answers ]

I will be caring for a child in my home (5 days a week, 8hrs. A day). Do I have to pay taxes on my income ($95. A day), and if so, how do I go about it? Thanks. :)

View more questions Search