Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    roksana Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2009, 04:33 AM
    Introduction new employee
    Hi

How can I introduce our new employee to other personnel by email.
    ROLCAM Posts: 1,420, Reputation: 23
    Ultra Member

Aug 10, 2009, 05:19 AM

I would not use email.
    I would use the inter departmental system.
    Memo to all Departmental Heads and ask them to pass it on to all their charges.
    felgar Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

Aug 16, 2009, 11:33 AM
    Email is now being used by most companies for fast communication.

Of course, you can introduce a new employee through email. But given the choice, I would prefer the traditional way, to be introduced personally to my colleagues.

The right way to do is to prepare the usual memo form.
    To:
    Subject:

Give some introduction. State the name of the employee, his position and the office he will handle, his past experiences, last office, and credentials.

In closing, don't forget to ask them to give their full support and cooperation.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 16, 2009, 11:29 PM
    Hi, roksana!

You've already received a couple of good answers here. I'm wondering if you're required to do this by email, please? If you might not be required to do it by email, are there times when all of the employees get together so that you could personally introduce the new employee in front of the others?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to write introduction letter for a new employee [ 2 Answers ]

How to write introduction letter for a new employee

Multiple pay rate for one employee? Or employee and contractor? [ 2 Answers ]

Can an employee perform accounting clerk duties at one rate of pay for 15 hours per week and then perform payroll duties 1-2 days a month at a different rate? Alternatively, can this employee (who has a bona fide accounting business on the side) be an employee for the payroll clerk function and...

Working as a w-2 employee and a 1099 employee at the same time [ 2 Answers ]

Can you work for the same employer at the same time as a w-2 employee and a 1099 employee at the same time. Example selling insurance at an agency getting paid on w-2 for the clerical work and 1099 as for the commission on sales of the insurance from the same desk?

Introduction letter about a new employee to other companies [ 2 Answers ]

I have been recently employed by a certain ICT company. I need a letter to introduce myself to other companies that get ICT services from my new company

View more questions Search