Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zerocoolfyh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2009, 11:07 PM
    Teeth hurt now throat starting to hurt
    About a week ago, I started to get really bad tooth pains. I thought I chipped a tooth in my sleep. Later, my whole bottom jaw started hurting, then my top part of my mouth started hurting. At this point my whole my is hurting and about every tooth is real sensitive. I can't chew or drink cold water. Now I am having trouble swallowing. My throat hurts as bad as my teeth. Is this related? I feel that everything has gotten worse. I am waiting to see if I qualify for insurance because I have no money, I'm just a student. But I think I need to see someone immediately. Any help?
    flossie Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 181
    Ultra Member

Aug 10, 2009, 05:24 AM

Definitely see a dentist, if not at least see your doctor to rule out infection. For all your teeth to be sore I'm wondering if you are clenching and or grinding your teeth?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rotten teeth causing ear and throat pain? [ 7 Answers ]

My husband is having major problems with his teeth. 8 of them are broken and if anything gets in them or he brushes his teeth he is in severe pain for days . Now his ear , jaw and throat are starting to hurt from it. Any suggestions on what might be causing the pains?:confused:

Hurt a friend with a guy she liked, and was hurt myself. [ 3 Answers ]

My friend thought a guy I had started talking to was really cute for a long time. But they didn't talk very much and only recently started talking when something stupid happened between me and that guy. He walked me back after a party and we were both really really drunk. Somehow we ended up...

Knees starting to hurt [ 1 Answers ]

I am a 27 year-old female, 5' 7", 135 pounds. I am in pretty decent shape, although I would like to improve overall this summer, so I am trying to work out 4-5 times per week. I injured my right knee a few months ago because of not stretching before running on the treadmill. I think I tore the...

My dog hurt his leg [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know what type of over the counter medicines I can give my dog for inflammation.

Need some assistance in avoiding splinters (my feet are starting to hurt) [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a first time pool owner and I'm going through the pains of dealing with a poorly maintained pool deck... the wood is in decent condition (stable), but its splintering really bad and was grey. I followed someone else's advice and power washed the deck to try to clean it up... it got rid of the...

View more questions Search