Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LFlores7 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2009, 09:45 PM
    80's of 90's Movie about a high scool closing down putting on a show?
    Hi
    Does any one remember a movie about a high school that is closing down. So the students put on a show behind the backs of the board. Each grade level does a theme and I think the Seņors put on a Atlantis theme. Sorry that's all I can really remember. I saw it when I was young so Im going to say maybe 80's or 90's

Any help is awesome!
    Lorena
    Couchcarrot Posts: 590, Reputation: 41

Aug 9, 2009, 10:13 PM
    It sounds exactly like this one, except I don't know if putting on shows was tried
    Before the final solution was decided or not.

Catch Me If You Can (1989) - Plot summary
    Lucas2009 Posts: 129, Reputation: 21

Aug 10, 2009, 06:24 AM
    The movie was called SING. A little bit of a Fame ripoff but still good. At the end, the senior students have an Atlantis theme show. Here is a link about the movie.

Sing (1989)
    LFlores7 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2009, 08:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas2009 View Post
    The movie was called SING. A little bit of a Fame ripoff but still good. At the end, the senior students have an Atlantis theme show. Here is a link about the movie.

Sing (1989)
    YESS! That it! Thank you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Christmas show or movie in 80's or early 90's [ 19 Answers ]

This would have come on sometime in the mid to late 80's or very early 90's and is driving me NUTS. I can only remember tiny bits and pieces of this christmas cartoon that came on t.v. when I was little. It had something to do about one of santa's elves going to herd up the reindeer and a snow...

90's or 80's cartoon movie or show [ 1 Answers ]

It was a show I used to watch when I was only young.. All I can remember was that it was about a little purple character (maybe an alien or gremlin?) and he used to change into different things e.g a dog or anything he needed to. But you can't remember exactly.. please help I can't stop thinking...

This is a tough one... 80's - early 90's TV show/movie [ 9 Answers ]

OK I saw this animated show/movie (can't remember which it was) on TV when I was really young. It couldn't have been before 1985. It involved a witch or sorcerer who had the ablity to turn people into stone. The villain hyponotized the young men of the village and used them to round up all...

Late 80's early 90's t.v. Show or movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I've been plagued with this for quite a while. Okay, so I know its either an animated t.v. show or movie, and it has animals in it; the main character is a white girl rabbit, that is always the heroine. I keep remembering one part where a fox comes into the village and steals stuff, one...

View more questions Search