Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    susanx94 Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2009, 06:49 PM
    Dying my hair from natural blonde ro brown
    Hey I'm 15 and have have hade light blonde hair my whole life. I have dark eyebrows though. I don't like having dark eyebrows and light hair so I want to dye my hair the same colour of my eyebrows. Can anybody tell me what they think I should do ?:confused:
    susanx94 Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2009, 06:57 AM
    Help me please ? :S
    lexi2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2009, 09:35 AM
    Yes I think you should do it as long as you don't care about not getting your natural hair color back. I think a change is good, especially changing up hair colors.. I do it all the time... if you get sick of the dark you can always go light again by getting blonde highlights. But yes I think you should match your haircolor to your eyebrows.. it will look good

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dying bleached blonde hair back to dark brown [ 9 Answers ]

I have bleached blonde hair and I am wanting to dye it back to my natural color. I can't afford to go to the salon so what do you suggest. Also, my I have tried to go to a dark blonde, but I think it has a green tint to it. Also I need suggestions on getting my hair healthy again after getting it...

Dying hair from bleech blonde to dark brown [ 5 Answers ]

How can I dye my hair dark brown, its bleech blonde at the moment, but I don't want to go to the hairdressers because its too expensive! Can you help me! :)

Dyed hair brown, natural is sandy blonde, want it back. HELP! [ 3 Answers ]

Hey to anyone interested in helping me, I'm a natural sandy blonde, and I wanted a change so I dyed my hair brown from a box. It turned out very natural and I don't mind the color but I'd like a change. I want to go back to my original color and then dye it lighter, like with very blonde...

How do I get brown semi-permenant dye out of my natural blonde hair really fast [ 1 Answers ]

I dyed my hair from natural blonde to brown and I'm going back to school in a week:eek: I really don't want to go back to school looking like a freak with half blonde hair half brown so how do I get it out fast please help me:(

View more questions Search