Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    areen Posts: 10, Reputation: 3

Oct 22, 2006, 10:07 PM
    G2 after 3 months at 17?
    Is it true you can get your g2 three months after getting your g1 as long as you complete all those in class and driving lessons?
    wizzkid89 Posts: 243, Reputation: 63

Oct 22, 2006, 11:43 PM
    I don't know the canadian driving laws, but I would suggest looking at their dmv site where all that information is held.
    areen Posts: 10, Reputation: 3

Oct 23, 2006, 07:14 AM
    Thanks a lot, and nice personal message.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I'd like to know where I'll be in the next 6 months [ 7 Answers ]

Goodday my name is tolu I'm a male and I'd just like to know what and where I'll be in the next six months. Cheers

8 Months and no sex [ 11 Answers ]

Hello, I need some advice on my girlfriend. We have been seeing each other for around 8 months now and I hate to admit it but we isn't had much of a physical relationship (were both 21). I'm quite shy and haven't had much experience with relationships.she knows this however its only ever myself who...

My ex contacted me after 2 months... [ 8 Answers ]

Hey everyone I have not posted in a couple of months- I posted one when me and him first broke up, one when we tried a break and one when it was over and one on dating new guys. Anyhow, its been a while. Me and my ex were together for 2 years and he was my first true love and I have been having...

Should I call him now, after 4-6 months? [ 6 Answers ]

PLEASE HELP! Should I call my ex now after 4-6 months? I realized I LOVE HIM and I don't know if I should call or not. What if I don't know what to say. Its been half a year! Please Help! :-/ Should I call or should I not? We were a great couple. He lives in Cali. And I in FL. PLEASE HELP! I...

3 Flu's in 2 Months [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, For the 3rd time in 2 months I have a flu. I work doing respite work with mentally disabled children and one of them had a flu when I was there last, however, I already had 2 other flus. I was wondering if this is normal, and if it isn't what could it be a sign of? Thanks

View more questions Search