Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bokimarx Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2009, 06:32 AM
    Anklet Etiquette
    Is there any perceived significance to wearing an anklet on your left ankle vs. right ankle?
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Aug 9, 2009, 06:43 AM

None that I am aware of, it is just another piece of jewelry worn on either ankle depending on the mood and likes of the wearer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

STD Etiquette [ 4 Answers ]

Would you be offended if you were asked to get an STD test? I've never asked a girl to do one before but recently its an issue which has been on the front of my mind when I've been pursuing females. What's the best way to tackle this without being rude or causing bad feelings?

Friendship etiquette on your own B-day [ 2 Answers ]

I've been hanging out with a small social circle for about a year now. From the first week that I've known this group, we've all gone out to dinner to celebrate an individual's birthday, collectively splitting the total to ensure that we paid the birthday person's bill. I've been to 4 people's...

Funeral etiquette [ 5 Answers ]

Is it acceptable to place a "donations" box out at a funeral service?

Family etiquette [ 3 Answers ]

My question is related to family. My brother in law asked my husband about the 2 of us coming to sydney to surprise their mum for her birthday. As their mum and dad would be coming from south australia to visit. I was raised that if you ask somebody to come from another city or state that you in...

In law etiquette [ 10 Answers ]

I have a very difficult dilemma. I have married into a very nice family and they are very educated, well appointed people who have very good intentions. My biggest problem is that I cannot bring myself to spend very long in their company because they have one very disgusting personal habit, not the...

View more questions Search