Ask
    judyabote Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2012, 01:16 PM
    Thank you for your sweet words
    He was indeed
    riteshagni Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2013, 06:30 AM
    Dear Judy,

My father suffered from late stage cancer which was spread out throughout his body and was in extreme pain in his last days. The morning he was losing his breath and his pulse got very low and he was put on a ventilator, I knew that he was going, I feel ashamed to say that I brought him home with life support and at home got him an anaesthetic and got the life support removed, within minutes there was gurgling sound in his throat and he started his travel. His head was in my lap when he passed, I kept sitting with his head lying in my lap unsure if he is or not, and I still can not believe that I actually checked his heartbeat, checked his pulse and checked his breath to be sure. I was crying and chanting His holy name all the while this was happening. I felt relief for him that he does not have to suffer the extreme pain he was in and was out of the condition of indignity. I am torn between feeling extremely bad and guilty that I decided to let him go and got his life support removed and freeing him from his frail spent body. I try to make myself understand in N number of ways that what I did was for My Papa's own good but still can't accept the fact that dying can be good. May God bless his soul,

A stupid son

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I don't know when my father died [ 3 Answers ]

My father was Francoise Grillot. He and my mother had an affair, and they were never married. He died before I was born. All I know is that his mom's name was Maddame Suzzanne Grillot. I want a picture of him. I have never seen what he looks like. He lived in France. I don't know what part. Can...

I am 30 weeks pregnant and the father died [ 11 Answers ]

:(I am 30 weeks and my fiancée past away about 2 months ago, and I been trying to be strong... but it is starting to really get to me and I don't know what to do.:confused:

Father died without a will or beneficiaries listed on IRA [ 12 Answers ]

Greetings All, I live in Florida and my father passed away a little over a month ago. He did not have a will. He was divorced and left behind an ex wife and 3 children. While reviewing his taxes and payroll stubs, we discovered that he had an Easy IRA. I tried to contact the person who handled...

My son's father died in France, When and Where? [ 1 Answers ]

I have previous addresses and believe the father of my 16 year old son to have died in France of Cancer within the past 12 years. All previous addresses are no longer valid and I do not know where or when he died. He has an exwife there and two children who must know and there is an inheritance I...

My father just died with no will, where do I start? [ 1 Answers ]

My father died a few days ago of a suspected heart attack. So far there is no will that we know of. My main concern at this point is that my parents were divorced and my father had remarried a few years ago. My mother is in custody of my little sister and I just recently started taking care of my...

View more questions Search