Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    glm2468 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2006, 09:03 PM
    Good punchline
    Who can give me a good punchline in this Quote "A morning-glory at my window satisfies me more than the metaphysics of book."
    Thomas1970 Posts: 856, Reputation: 131

Oct 22, 2006, 09:57 PM
    How about, "A beautiful blossom beheld, keeps the ponderous tome boredly shelved." I think that sums it up, fairly well. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Am I not good enough? [ 9 Answers ]

Hello everyone. I've been a lurker here for days and decided to come clean with my own personal problems. I think that I'm a complex case so I hope you can deal with my lengthy post. Basically.. I've been living in isolation from just about everyone and everything for about four to five years...

Here is another good one. [ 1 Answers ]

What PMS Really Stands For: 13. Psychotic Mood Shift 12. Pack My Stuff 11. Permanent Menstrual Syndrome

How good is the manual? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I'm looking for input what makes a good user manual for consumer electronic products. Have you bought any products and was impressed by the manual? If so, what was the brand? How about bad manuals? Thanks in advance for any feedback, Barbara

Looking for the good in all: [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, How can we find the good in others? Does religion help us to be kinder to others? What do you thinK? Take care, Hope12

Too good, I know but... [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I've seen the attached scheme since before email was big. It seems even more posible if you incorporate the internet as the attached message suggest. What I'd like to know if it is illegal and if it is then why. I didn't include the personal info of the people participating but you get...

View more questions Search