Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dontknownuthin Posts: 2,910, Reputation: 751
    Ultra Member

Aug 9, 2009, 07:35 PM

I agree with Jake 2008 - I do not think this is normal behavior for a girl this age or younger. A young child may realize that there is pleasurable feeling from masturbating, but for girls this would likely be touching themselves externally, not putting things in their vagina.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to know Going Concern [ 1 Answers ]

Dear, Can anyone help me to know "whether the company can be taken to be Going Concern?" Are the bankruptcy of corporates not known?

A concern [ 3 Answers ]

Ok here it goes a year ago I lost my baby I was 5 months no one knows why, and I have been trying to get pregnet but I can't the doctors tell me everything is OK but I'm worried that I can't have anymore kids if there anything else I can do?

Concern [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a 40 year old woman, and for the last two weeks my breasts have been in pain to the touch,

Should I have concern [ 7 Answers ]

I met this gal through a popular online dating service. We hit it off immediately on just about everything we talked about and we have fallen in love. We have never met and it has been two mouths we plan to meet in two mouths from now and spend a week together. Now here is the problem; She was...

Concern [ 2 Answers ]

I am a single mom with sixteen year old son , I have been receiving child support for him , every since he was 2 years old. His father and I have never married. Until recently his father became disabled , amd my son now receives benefits from his record. I was getting child support thourgh the...

View more questions Search