Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Aug 8, 2009, 03:21 PM
    Describing bleeding
    This is really just a question out of curiosity, not an actual problem I'm having. I've seen a few questions where women are describing their bleeding and they say things like "i was spotting for 15 minutes..." or it was only bright red for 30 minutes and then nothing... " I can only describe my bleeding in vague terms like, in the morning my period was light, it got heavier later in the day. No minutes or specific time frames.
    So how do you know if you were really bleeding for only 15 minutes or something? The only way I would know is if I were in the bathroom every 5 minutes with my watch.

Check out some similar questions!

Calculating the different number of cases and describing them [ 5 Answers ]

The council is ordering pizza for their next meeting. There are 20 council members, 7 of whom are vegetarian. A committee of 3 will order 6 pizza from a pizza shop that has a special for a large pizza with up to 3 toppings. The shop offers 10 toppings. The committee wants as much variety as...

What film am I describing? [ 4 Answers ]

It was in the late 80's or early 90's. An American film. A man sees an alien light flash in the sky. This soon starts to affect him. The sun seems to speed up his mind and his body. He has to wear dark glasses to protect his eyes from the sun, because when he does incredible things it damages...

What is the name of the outdoor toy I am describing? [ 2 Answers ]

As a kid, me & my brother had a toy we played with outdoors. We would stand a distance from each other & hold two handles each. There was a rugby shaped ball at the centre & it would fly between us on two ropes. If it flew towards you & you weren't quick enough, it would bang on the handles & hurt...

Describing Your Age [ 4 Answers ]

Do you realize that the only time in our lives when we like to get old is when we're kids? If you're less than ten years old, you're so excited about aging that you think in fractions. "How old are you?" "I'm four and a half." You're never 36 and a half... You're four and a half going on 5. ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.