Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amc concord Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2009, 02:48 PM
    Interview questions and answers
    What do you know about assessment and evaluation for students?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 8, 2009, 02:51 PM

Tell us more. What level of schooling? What you have asked about is a very broad concept.
    humayounn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2009, 02:15 AM

Sir my questions is I am humayounn nazir for j n k I am very poor and want to join your school for fee plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Interview questions [ 2 Answers ]

These are some interview questions that I may be given at a Catholic school interview. Can you help? In what ways are you a visionary? Describe your relationship to the church? Wot is role of the church in 21st C? How would you lead this area? Wot critical issues can you forsee? Wot d’u...

Interview questions [ 6 Answers ]

What are good questions to ask a job interviewer?

Interview questions [ 5 Answers ]

Customer Service Rep During my employment at British Gas, my job role was as a CSR (Customer Service Representative). I had to deal with details of customers who had either joined or withdrawn their Gas and Electric accounts. I would cross reference their details from a variety of sources,...

Interview questions [ 1 Answers ]

I am interviewing for a I.T. Help desk position within my company. Where can I find interviewing question that would help me with this interview?

Interview questions [ 1 Answers ]

I have a help desk phone interview and was curious of what questions might be asked?

View more questions Search