Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    UniQQ Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Oct 22, 2006, 05:20 PM
    Help deciding
    I am having a hard time figuring out what software to use. Can someone please suggest a really good anti-virus software for PC please? Thank you
    Thomas1970 Posts: 856, Reputation: 131

Oct 22, 2006, 11:42 PM
    I use Avast! Antivirus. It's completely free, and it's never let me down:

http://www.avast.com/

Hope this helps. :)
    UniQQ Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Oct 23, 2006, 11:01 AM
    Ahh I just had that hehe. I have Bitdefender 9 pro now. Its seems to be good. It has the highest rateing at pcworld. Check it out at http://www.bitdefender.com/ thanks a lot for your info.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trouble deciding about what I am going to be [ 6 Answers ]

I have a question for you girls... What worked best for you?. being a tomboy or a girly girl? I was asking this question because I am having trouble deciding what I am going to be. From, Sam the Man or Emily??

I need help in deciding what to do with my thoughts! [ 11 Answers ]

I'm 15, and I have major problems with depression and anxiety. Which have been going on as long as I can remember, mostly from being much taller then my friends and more matured, and from having dyslexia at an early age. And the depression went along with that. So far the psychiatrist has put...

Help on deciding [ 4 Answers ]

Ok well I want to get an apple but am unsure as to the disadvantages. I have read the entire discussion fourom but still have some questions. Is there a version of Photoshop for the Powerbook G5? Laso, downloading files from the internet. If I went to a site like www.download.com could I get any...

Kentucky Commissioner Deciding Child Custody [ 3 Answers ]

Is it legal for a commissioner to make a dicision about a child custody case if he was once a lawyer for on of the parents?If not what can be done?

View more questions Search