Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tetraforce Posts: 57, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2009, 01:06 PM
    Charles Grodin has a twin brother, one or both is a criminal
    I'm certain its Charles Grodin, and there a crime, a murder and/or theft, and Charles Grodin's character passes the investigation's interrogation, including a polygraph test. And it's the big surprise twist at the end that Charles Grodin has a twin and he did it. It seemed like a very low production film.

I think it must have been before he did The Great Muppet Caper, cause it seems to have some light cross over similarities.
    Couchcarrot Posts: 590, Reputation: 41

Aug 7, 2009, 07:53 PM
    At the link below, there is the filmography of Charles Grodin from 2006 to 1964,
    With a plot summary for each one. The only one not listed is "The Ex," from 2007.
    None of the plots match your description. Is it possible that it was another actor?

Charles Grodin Filmography

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Charles Manson's son. [ 4 Answers ]

Any links to websites that say more about Charles Manson Jr than that he's Manson's son and committed suicide in 1993?

A Twin Shadow, Twin Ghost, Twin Guardian? [ 3 Answers ]

I have two friends (a male and a female) that they say that they have a twin - a black being, like a shadow that guards them.. They have different cases.. My female friend said that when someone sleeps in their house, especially for the first time, they notice someone who's like roaming around in...

Charles ens [ 1 Answers ]

Who was charles ens and what works did he produce?

King charles help [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I bought a king charles from a breeder 8 days ago. She told us she was 3 yr old and had pups 4-5 weeks ago and they died, and she didn`t want to put her through it again so wanted her to go to a family home. We took her home and she is an absolutely great dog, she doesn`t mess in the house or...

View more questions Search