Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Geffrox Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2009, 11:15 PM
    Phone Ethics script
    May I have some example of phone ethics, open spiel up to closing spiel.:)
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 6, 2009, 11:31 PM

Phone ethics includes politeness and a gentle voice and kindness and good explanations of the product. The spiel would depend on the product.
    felgar Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

Aug 16, 2009, 09:53 AM
    As soon as the phone rings, pick it up with a smile. The person you're talking to, can speak of your mood. If you're working in a Company, always start by introducing your name and the Company and ask how you can help him/her. Be polite and helpful enough especially if it concerns business. If the information needed will take you a long while to get it, ask the caller if it would be all right for him to wait for a few minutes (be frank how long) and make sure to get back to him as expected, or ask his telephone number politely so he will not be holding the line for so long. Make sure to call him back. Example of script.

Hello, this is (name of the company), juan de la cruz speaking, may I help you? Or how can I help you?

(Assuming that the caller ask you for something where you are not ready to handle)

Sir/Mam, would you like to wait on the line for about 3 minutes while I check on my files? Or will it be all right if I just call you as soon as I check on my files? At this point, get the contact number and the name of the person of course.

(Always end your conversation with the caller satisfied by your actions, and a thank you
    For calling.)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Phone ethics [ 1 Answers ]

What is phone ethics? What do I need to keep in mind when answerting a phone call when working in an organisation as a receptionist

Professionl phone ethics [ 11 Answers ]

[Hi well I have aquestion ? My Husband is opening a electrical company and were new to almost everything and my question is How can I answer the phone in a nice profesinal way since am the co owner I will be doing much of the office work> PLEASE HELP ASAP... :D ...

Phone Ethics [ 2 Answers ]

Please let me know the phone ethics required for outbound tele-marketing

Phone ethics [ 1 Answers ]

I just want to know what does phone ethics means?

Phone ethics [ 2 Answers ]

Could you please send me a list of Telephone ethics??

View more questions Search