Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KirstenFinnegan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2009, 08:04 PM
    Medical grants
    I have $2267.48 left or my medical debt from living in CT I currently live in MD. Are there any grants to help me pay for this. No one has an on going medical need or anything. I didn't qualify for state assistance yet we couldn't afford insurance. I had to take my son to the doctor who was 2 months - 8 months when we lived there so he got a lot of vaccines and they cost so much. I also had pain in my chest and abnormal paps and had to have a biopsy which came back with low grade pre-cancerous cells. All of these things cost so much money. And I need help I am in collects with everyone of them! Please if you know of any grants please let me know. Thanks so much.
    g8kpr Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2010, 02:08 PM
    Probably won't find large grants to cover medical expenses. Most hospitals and large facilities will make payment arrangements, ex %50.00 a month. Also try churches. Some have a fund for this for their members. Good Luck.
    DownUnder Posts: 492, Reputation: 24

Jul 1, 2010, 04:57 PM

Also most hospitals have funds for those who simply cannot pay,but there may be income guide lines. It doesn't hurt to apply

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there any free small business grants or grants for felons [ 3 Answers ]

I'm an ex-felon trying to get on with my life and become a possitive person for myself and my children and for the comity that I live in is there any kind of grants I can get to open up a business I would only need about 10,000 to have everything up and going

How do I get grants for my G.E.D? [ 1 Answers ]

How do I get grants for my G.E.D. I want to go back to school, but I'm not sure how to pay for it without having a job.

Grants [ 2 Answers ]

How do I find and apply for ex-felon grants

Grants For Medical Reasons [ 4 Answers ]

Do they have grants for people with either disabilities, hemophilia, or brittle bones?

View more questions Search