Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    quiteunsure Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2009, 06:05 PM
    Hookups and phone calls
    This is quick one...
    Met a cute girl few days ago while out with some friends during the day, then ran into her again the next night at the bar. We had good time, went back to hers and yada yada. Exchanged numbers, I called couple days later and left short message. No response couple days. Just wondering what people think.. Normal vaiant vs she's not interested? I prob won't re call/text for like week or so if I'm still interested, does this sound reasonable?
    Thanks
    Scleros Posts: 2,165, Reputation: 262
    Hardware Expert

Aug 6, 2009, 06:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by quiteunsure View Post
    does this sound reasonable?
    Really depends on the content of the message that you left, but returning a call is the classy thing to do even if she isn't interested in anything further and it really ain't all that hard, y'know. I wouldn't contact her again, balls in her court.
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Aug 6, 2009, 06:34 PM

If she's interested she will contact you eventually , if she doesn't contact you I'd forget about her.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 8, 2009, 02:39 PM

Don't trip, she may be busy, or she may not be interested.

Maybe you were a one night stand, and she used you for sex, and went about her business. Regardless, go about yours.
    LifeChangesMan Posts: 329, Reputation: 39

Aug 8, 2009, 02:41 PM
    Don't look too much into buddy, especially even going as far as posting on this site for an answer, makes me think you're a little quick to taking a liking to this girl, just something to think about it, take it slow and easy... good things will happen.
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Aug 8, 2009, 02:46 PM

She's not come back to you,but she could be away, on holiday or similar.
    If you left a straight foreword message asking her to phone or whatever, then I think you should just leave it a while.

I suppose you did have the correct phone number... just a thought
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Aug 8, 2009, 07:41 PM

Like the others said, if she was interested, she would respond to your message.

But I would say if she doesn't get back to you in a week or so, you can try again one more time just in case she never got the message. If still no response, then you can forget about her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Phone calls [ 5 Answers ]

My ex-husband was ordered "no parenting time" with my son. There is nothing written in the decree of divorce about phone calls. How does this work ?Is he legally allowed to call him right now ?Can he call whenever he wants ? Am I allowed to set up the calling schedule ? Thank you!

Harassing phone calls. [ 5 Answers ]

All right, I have been receiving harassing phone calls from the law offices of sam streeter, 713-435-4100.. ( I looked up the number) saying they were the law offices of richard clarke. This group of people apparently buy people's debt, then jack up the prices and harass them/other people until...

Cell phone calls [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I wanted to know, how can I trace or stop " private" incoming calls on my cell Thank you

Unwanted Phone Calls [ 1 Answers ]

Hello: Do anyone know of any way or any device that can be purchased that will block incoming phone calls that you do not want. Everyday, We receive approx 15 - 20 telemarketer phone calls. That's a lot of calls not including the legitimate calls. I have submitted our phone number to the "do...

Phone Calls [ 3 Answers ]

:( my husband and I have known the other for a year this past may '07, but we got married feb '07. I found numbers in his wallet and found out he had been calling these two women. He works hard and takes care of our family and I know he loves the hell out of me. We have a very good sex life and...

View more questions Search