Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    James Penner Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2009, 01:38 PM
    Noma THM501 programming daily temp settings
    We own a Noma THM501. I would like to know how to change the preprogrammed tempature settings? Thank you

Check out some similar questions!

Adjusting a noma THM501 thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

I have a programmable noma thermostat... THM501... it kept on reseting the temperature on it even though it was programmed. I got so anoyyed that I pressed every button on the face plate so that this would not happen again ( even though I had no idea what I was doing... I have misplaced the...

Noma digital thermostat model#THM501 [ 1 Answers ]

I am having trouble finding the little manual that came with it. Anyone know how I can replace it. Thank you very much!

Noma thermostat THM501 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I need your help please with my new thermostat Noma. For some reason the set temperature is lower than the current room temperature (what does it mean and what should I do about it) and the little guy who is showing the comfort level, is sad, which means uncomfortable... the humidity also is...

Wait6000 humidifier controlled by Noma THM501 thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

I have just installed a Noma THM501, 5+2+2 digital thermostat with humidity indicator. I'd like to use it to control my Wait 6000 furnace mounted humidifier as the humidity sensor on the humidifier does not seem to be accurate. The sensor on the thermostat seems to more accurately reflect the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.