Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    duhitstaken Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2009, 01:23 PM
    We think we saw a hb on my last ultrasound but nothing else, what does that mean?
    I am between 6 and 7 weeks pg we aren't sure because I haven't had a period since jan 2008. I have gone to the dr 4 times already because of my history and we want a due date. On the last ultrasound we saw a flutter that we are pretty sure was a heartbeat but there really wasn't anything else on the screen. You could see the sacs but I couldn't really see the baby. This is my 5th pregnancy (I have 2 children) Does anyone know what can cause this? I could have sworn for a split second I saw 3 blobs in the outer sac (one being the yolk) Could it mean I have twins but one is interfering with the other which makes it so neither could really be seen. Is it even possible for a twin to be missed after 4 ultrasounds (however none of them gave a clear or even good picture) I would love to hear anything that you have to say. I have another us in two weeks so maybe that one will be better/
    kpangor Posts: 357, Reputation: 2

Aug 6, 2009, 08:29 PM

I am kind of confused here, you said yr last period was jan 2008 now yr saying yr only 7 weeks pregnant??

Aug 10, 2009, 05:30 PM

I have a 10 month old baby and I haven't had a period since she was born... I know I am bad at explaining things... It was just a confusing set of ultrasounds and I have seen a lot of ultrasounds in my life.

Aug 10, 2009, 05:31 PM

I guess I had the six weeks of bleeding after you have a baby but before that was jan of 2008

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ultrasound and conception [ 1 Answers ]

When you go for an ultrasound and they tell you e.g. 18 weeks and 1 day... do you count back from that day 18 weeks and one day? Is the date given here your conception date or do you have to take off two weeks I am getting confused with all this

Ultrasound ?s [ 19 Answers ]

Hi I am 16 weeks pregnant with my third child and they did an ultrasound but to early to find out what it is now I don't go to the docs until I'm 20 weeks but I really want to know are they any way to tell I got 2 boys so if this is a girl I need to get prepared for it what should I do??

Confused about my ultrasound [ 1 Answers ]

I had an ultrasound yesterday for a breast lump. I'm 23, lump moves, and I have very dense breast tissue. They said they were doing an ultrasound because of the dense tissue. Afterwards, the tech told me that the radiologist said that I didn't need to have a mammogram that day. She said that he...

Getting an ultrasound. [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a way that you can go some place just to get an u/s? I really like my doctor and I don't want to go behind his back, but he only does an u/s at 20weeks. I'm 12 weeks and there is a possibility I might be having twins and I would really like to know for sure. I don't know if I can go to an...

20 week ultrasound. [ 17 Answers ]

I went in for my lvl 2 u/s today and everything is looking great. The twins are weighing in at 10oz each. I've gained a total of 9lbs although I've lost two. We managed to find out the sexes today although they weren't as coperative as I had hoped for. It looks like we're having a boy(definately)...

View more questions Search