Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    meecy12 Posts: 133, Reputation: 2

Aug 6, 2009, 12:24 PM
    Edgewood Madison University Admission Prices
    I'm a high school senior and have been researching Edgewood U. But what I would really like to know is the yearly cost of the place. Does anyone know, roughly, the yearly tuition they ask?
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Aug 6, 2009, 12:34 PM

Here's a link to their costs:
    Freshman Financial Aid - Edgewood College

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have an admission to Wageningen University, Where can I obtain a scholarship [ 2 Answers ]

I am a graduate with an admission to study International Development Studies at Wageningen University in Holland. Where can I find a scholarship? Can you help me to get a scholarship? Thanks in advance for your assistance. Regards Peter K. Biwott

Jefferson madison precidencies [ 1 Answers ]

With respect to the federal Constitution, the Jeffersonian Republicans are usually characterized as strict constructionists who were opposed to the broad constructionism of the Federalists. To what extent was this characterization of the two parties accurate during the presidencies of Jefferson and...

Happy gilmore or billy madison [ 3 Answers ]

My friends think billy madison is better but I think happy gilmore is better.just looking for some peoples opinions.:D

Madison vs. Green Bay [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, so I have applied to half a dozen schools even though I knew it would be UW Green Bay as my choice in the end. This was true until I was unexpectedly accepted at Madison... and well that's a darn good school. I was surprised I was accepted... but yeah... I was. I mean, I'm a good student, but I...

View more questions Search