Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mxmann432 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2009, 05:43 AM
    Should I break up with my girlfriend?
    We have been dating for a few years now, and I am not sure if we should continue or not. I have my own business which requires my time, but she doesn't want me to put the time in. She wants me to be with her all the time, and she will even call me at work and asks me to come and see her for a cup of coffee or something, which I don't and that ends up in a fight. She thinks working 10 - 11 hours a day is sufficient, yet I have friends who work regular jobs for about 10 - 12 hours a day, and a lot of them have something on the side, and may even be in a golf league or something. She doesn't understand that in order for me to get my busniess up and running, I need to put the time in up front, and then I will have time and money. On top of the time issue, we also have the money issue. Right now I really, really don't have any money. I basically pay the bills, and that is about it, she always wants to go out for dinner, even though her deep freeze, and cupboards, are completely full. When we go out for dinner, I'm not talking fast food, or using coupons, she wants red lobster, the keg, or outback steakhouse. She has nooo money worries, because even though I'm broke, and get to pay for everything we do, she gets to spend her money on her new car, new patio furniture, new lights for the house, new roof, new dishes, new clothes, new nick nacks, etc... She was spoiled by her father, and she seems to think that is what a man is for, to spoil her, and do what she needs him to do, because I am the one who fixes up her house, when she is buying all this stuff for it. She seems to think that is how a relationship should be, and I on the other hand, think that we should be a team. I thought it was just an expression, but I think that she really thinks, what is hers, is hers, and what is mine is hers. In the time we have been together, she may have bought dinner, at the most 10 times, and that is including my birthdays. Does she really care for me? I know she really loves me, but she wants me to spend all my money on her, she wants me to spend all my time with her, yet she won't let me do what is important, and that is work the business to the point of it being successful, and then I would have the time and money to spend on her. The business is looking promising, but I don't understand why she can't see that, or does she just not care about me enough, to let me do what I have to do?
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Aug 6, 2009, 08:37 AM

Stop paying for her and see what happens. You should have your answer then.
    snippy07 Posts: 84, Reputation: 6

Aug 6, 2009, 09:08 AM

Try talking to her and maybe she just doesn't realize that she is being spoiled and that is why she keeps doing it. Communication is key to a serious relationship. If she doesn't understand after talking with her do what nymph said and just stop paying for everything and see what happens.
    301103 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2009, 09:23 AM

Heyyy buv
    Hope you OK
    I personally think
    She's got your back
    She seems really into you
    But then there's the doubt of her leaning on you for everything
    Speak to her, tell her what you want and why
    And from the feed back you get
    Yuoud know if she's into you
    And if she is then that's a further step for you two to take
    But talk to her
    Be modest and really honest of your circumstances, and what you want and why
    Tc
    Bless
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Aug 6, 2009, 11:09 AM

You already pointed out the kind of person she is. The question is, can you accept her for who she is?

I agree that communicating your feelings to her is a minimum, but you can't expect her to change just because you tell her your feelings.

What you need to do is decide whether this is the type of woman you want to be with. If she doesn't provide what you want, then you have to let her go.
    Shad07 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2009, 03:36 PM

She love you a lot man,that why she want to be with you all the time.As now she is in your life you are not giving her the importance she needs as you know inside yourself she will be here for you.But if one day she left you 4 another one then you would realised that how wrng you were man.Tried to give her more time or later you may regret for it.Think well she love you lots
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Aug 6, 2009, 03:57 PM
    What would be the problem telling her everything you have said here.

If she is really aware, and you've made it clear, then complain about her expecting too much and relying on you.

If you keep paying for everything, and she has no reason not to expect it, then the only person you can blame is really yourself.
    dsadfasdfasdf Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2012, 04:33 AM
    Her in the , then her dad in the . After this, dump her and then take a dump on the father.
    dsadfasdfasdf Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2012, 04:34 AM
    F#ck her in the @$$hole, then her dad in the @$$hole. After this, dump her and then take a dump on the father

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My Girlfriend wants to take a break! [ 11 Answers ]

Okay here is my story... My girlfriend and I have been dating for almost 2 years now. We have had out ups and downs like most relationships... but overall it has been great. A little backround information, is over the Summer she lifeguards over the Summer at a camp with kids ranging from 8-18...

My girlfriend wants a break. [ 11 Answers ]

I know this is a common problem: my girlfriend wants a break. We've been dating for almost two years and she has always told that I am the best thing that has ever happened to her. Which is why this situation is so confusing. And you need to know that this is the longest relationship either one...

My girlfriend wants to break up. What can I do? [ 9 Answers ]

My girlfriend wants to break up.. What can I do? I need help...

Girlfriend wants to take a break [ 3 Answers ]

OK so I will start with I have been with my g/f for 2 months, she is in a really bad situation that didn't come out in the beginning. I will start with her being evicted from her apartment about 2 weeks ago, she also has no car due to it breaking down. She is in this town without her family who...

My Girlfriend & Me on a break. [ 3 Answers ]

Hi People... This Is The First Time Im Sharing My Personal Things To Others... Let Me Introduce Myself To You.. My Name Is Aryan. I Stay In India.. Ok Lets Not Waste Tym.. I Have Been Dating My Girlfriend Since 14th Feb. 2005. We Both Love Each other Very Much.. But The Thing Is She Is Not...

View more questions Search