Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Greenryth Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2009, 03:18 AM
    80's Kids Show about a Dinosaur!
    I am confused and I have been trying to find out about this TV show for years. All my mates being a similar age to me have never recalled it and I must know it was real as I will go mad if I don't. The show was a five minute special on a couple of times a week just after school (4 o'clockish). It was about a small green brontosaurus type animal that had a little hat on I think. It was stop go animation with pasticene or something. He used to look at the sun to get his powers and there used to be a disclaimer at the end saying "kids dont look directly into the sun". I need the name of this as it is part for thesis I am writing for MA. Please help 9and please don't ask why I need this for my thesis!! :))
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Aug 6, 2009, 03:49 AM
    Where was it on? What part of the world?

Aug 6, 2009, 09:05 AM
    Sorry... This was in the UK. Around 1987-93. Can't remember the exact date. It was also ITV I think.

Sorry... This was in the UK. Around 1987-93. Can't remember the exact date. It was also ITV I think.

hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Aug 6, 2009, 09:48 AM

Maybe this one?

YouTube - Denver the Last Dinosaur Intro

Or this one?

YouTube - Dink, The Little Dinosaur OPENING

Aug 6, 2009, 03:42 PM
    Sorry neither of these. It was definitely model animation and very rubbishly produced.
    lachance680 Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2009, 03:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenryth View Post
    Sorry neither of these. It was definitely model animation and very rubbishly produced.
    Fred Savage in Dinosaurs! A fun-filled trip in time?

YouTube - Dinosaurs!- A Fun-Filled Trip Back In Time! (Pt. 1)

Real Life/Cartoon/Claymation mixed
    iconaclad Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2009, 06:19 PM

I have a memory of a dinosaur with a hat on but maybe not in the show you describe. This one was called the Dinah Saur show. It would tease the other monsters and then get the better of them at the end of the show. There was a small stage where the action took place. The characters were hand puppets. It was on ITV, sometimes at lunchtime and sometimes in the morning. I remember it because the dinosaur was really annoying.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

80's kids TV show, anyone? [ 8 Answers ]

Help!! I remember this one show on in the mornings I think it was, but I don't know the name of it. If I remember right it was on in the late 80's; probably around yrs. 85-89. And I want to say it was on Nick Jr. or PBS or something. It was not a cartoon, it had puppets in it. The main...

DRAGON or Flying dinosaur movie/show late 80's or 90's [ 3 Answers ]

I remember a child with a dinosaur or Dragon, I really think it's a dragon. So the dragon flies over a field, high up, over the hills etc. there are fences... I think a train also is around. The dragon lives in a cave. A boy flies with him there I think. I don't remember much but I've been looking...

90's children's show about singing.2 kids and an animate dinosaur friend. [ 5 Answers ]

im looking for the name of the childrens show...i think there was a series of them...it was these kids who were always singing...i also think there was this dinosaur or lizard that was animate n was their friend. im not sure but i believe the name of the show was the dinosaurs name..can u help...

80's kids show on ITV I think [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all, Anybody know this one it's been bugging me for ages. It's set in the future and there's a girl with red or brown hair(it is a while ago) she wore a silver but notshiney dress or jumpsuit. She must have been about 12 or something when they made it. One of my girlfriends reminded me of...

Kids TV show from the 80's (I think) [ 3 Answers ]

I really need to know the name of this one ASAP Please It was a show about a small bear (I think it was cissephere or shomething like it) who lived with his dad in a tree next to a river. They had a skimmer boat and used it to save the other animals on the river. The Crocks where the bad...

View more questions Search