Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    royal Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2006, 10:27 AM
    Non profits grants incentive
    There are non-profits out here who offer down payment and closing costs assistance,
    However the catch is that the seller has pay the money back, so therefore whether it
    Be private sellers or builders no one wants to assist in helping the buyer, Is there not
    One organization out there that will give a housing grant without any stipulations?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 22, 2006, 12:35 PM
    No, everything will have some stupulatoin, there is no "free" money

You can in some areas get assistance from zoning or community groups, For example in town town Atlanta, if you moved into a certain areas the city though housing commisisons would apply thousands of dollars toward a down payment. But of course you were buying 200 or 300 thousdand dollar town houses in the very worst area of the city with high crime rates, hoookers on the street a few blocks over and bums that would steal things from front yard. They were trying to bring people back to the inner city.

But in general you work and save money, get good credit and get a good loan and buy a place, People are not in general going to be giving you anything
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Oct 23, 2006, 04:06 AM
    You should get a copy of Lesko's books from the library. They're a great source of organizations who give grants.
    http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_b/...0&Go.y=0&Go=Go

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Grants [ 5 Answers ]

i'd like to know who and where do i write to get a free government grant? i'd like to know the direct link without having to pay for it. Does anybody know where i write to get a free government grant? Please help me!thank you.

Grants on Horses [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to start a farm taking in abuised horses. How would I go about finding a Grant if there is one available to start a farm. I am not exactly unknowledgable about horses and if I get a grant I have a retired trainer who works with Paso Finos that is willing to work with me on trying to...

Grants [ 1 Answers ]

how Can I Get A Grant To Start A Home Based Business?.

Sign on/incentive bonus taxation laws [ 3 Answers ]

I'm receiving a 25,000 bonus for moving to another location with my current company functioning in the same capacity. It was labeled as an 'incentive' bonus. I already received 17500 of it and it was taxed at 32.5% that's a 25% bonus tax and 7.5 FICA, and Medicare (according to the Controller)....

How should independants book profits [ 5 Answers ]

I run my business as an independent, not as a corporation. I do not receive a salary. My question: What transaction should I post in order that my Profit/Loss does not continue to grow in the accounts? If, for example, my profit for 2005 is 100,000, of which I spend most of it on personal...

View more questions Search