Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    selenae813 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2009, 09:02 PM
    Who all sung this song
    There was an african american girl group who re-made the song "teacher" or it also goes by "one more try". What was the name of that group?
    Couchcarrot Posts: 590, Reputation: 41

Aug 7, 2009, 04:00 AM
    That would be "Divine," who sings that now.

Here's a YouTube link with them singing it:

YouTube - Divine - One More Try

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A song sung on a TYler Perry Movie or another older movie [ 2 Answers ]

I have been racking my brain to find out a name of a song I have heard on one or more movies. I don't know the artist< all I know is it's a pretty old song that has been played on a Tyler perry movie. It goes almost like this,"grandma said went to church on Sunday morning grandma said' I dot even...

Need to know who sung this song [ 1 Answers ]

Who sung the song in the early 1970's with the words "you are ,you are,the one that's in my horoscope,you are you are,you know that's what you are"Don't know if it was a hit in the U.S but it might have made the U.K charts.

I want to know who has sung this song & what is the songs name [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I want to know about this song which goes something like this... Sherry , Sherry , Maybe we'll meet again , o o sherry sherry " Can u help me find this song. MANOJ

What is and who sung this oldie? [ 1 Answers ]

It's a late 60s early 70s song that has a chorus "something, something set, -pause pause oh no I never met, a girl like you. Its driving me nuts as I used to love this song as a kid but I can't remember the name of it or who sang it. Can you help? (ps its not flogging molly or that other 90 s...

View more questions Search