Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jamulyn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2009, 07:33 PM
    Identify song by lyrics
    I need to identify an old song only by a few lyrics.
    CFZD Posts: 385, Reputation: 49

Aug 5, 2009, 07:37 PM

What are the lyrics?
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Aug 6, 2009, 07:24 AM

Have you tried Google? Just type a few lyrics of the song in there. Let us know if it works or just tell us the lyrics
    jymelrobert Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2009, 11:05 PM
    So tell me now if you want it because I can't wait any longer so tell me now if you want it because I can't wait so tell me now if you want it because I can't wait any longer I can't believe you got me singing this song
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Dec 18, 2009, 09:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jymelrobert View Post
    so tell me now if you want it because i can't wait any longer so tell me now if you want it because i can't wait so tell me now if you want it because i can't wait any longer i can't believe you got me singing this song
    Should start new topics, but its "If You Want It" by Max Minelli (feat. Natalie).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can someone identify a song! Instrumental only, no lyrics. [ 4 Answers ]

Boy, have I got a doozie for anyone out there who knows this. I'm looking for a song- it's just music, no lyrics. I've heard it on a commercial but can't remember which commercial so sorry about that. (I was placed on hold today at work and heard the song!) Anyway, it starts sort of quiet. Like...

Identify this song from the lyrics? [ 5 Answers ]

I tried on many sites of identifying titkes of songs but it didn't work... it's a kind of vocal trance song that begins with guitar and it starts with " Time , it's only a matter of time " and there is also "maybe tomorrow " I know that these are few lyrics but that is all I can remember and I...

Need to identify a song from limited lyrics. [ 1 Answers ]

I only know these follwing lyrics to a song and I need to know the artist and the song title if possible! Any help would be much appreciated! Lyrics: "promise without meaning, a heart without a mind"

Identify the artist & song title of these lyrics [ 2 Answers ]

(I think Michael McDonald's singing the backgrounds): "Slip into darkness, pull down the shade Take it to sleep in the bed you've made. Stare at the ceiling and start to pretend what it to be to win again. Sometimes you get and you don't know why This time I'm needing so long I'll...

Identify song from lyrics? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi - I've checked a few sites trying to identify a song from the couple of lines of lyrics that I know but have not been very lucky - Hoping that someone here will recognize the lyrics :- What's the fun in playing it safe Think I'd rather misbehave

View more questions Search