Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rigorosy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2009, 07:23 PM
    I don't know if I am pregnant I am 9 day late am I pregnant
    I don't know if I am pregnant because I took a pregnancy test and it was -, I have not had my period for going to 10 day I have never been late am I pregnant?
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Aug 6, 2009, 05:10 AM

Your best bet would be to go to your doctors.
    Even if you aren't pregnant being 10 days late means something is out of sync with your body, be it stress or illness.
    mysterious3000 Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Oct 12, 2009, 05:38 PM

There are many medical reasons as to why your period may be late but I would most definitely consult with your physician so more tests can be ran and an answer can be given cause having your period be late over nine days is most certainly an issue that should be a concern
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 12, 2009, 05:40 PM
    Have you taken the HPT using first morning urine?

This day and age, with all this pandemic running around, you can wait a little bit to see your doctor. 10 days is not that much if you have other issues involved.

Any stress? Illness? Weight gain or loss? Change in eating or exercise habits?
    cutietart Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

Dec 23, 2010, 11:21 AM
    No cause you have to kiss and hug get naked and cuddle first you need to get married so you are not pregnant
    katt86 Posts: 144, Reputation: 9

Dec 24, 2010, 10:04 AM

I do think you could wait a while and see what happens as being ten days late is not a major issue it could be down a number of "non medical" issues like stress, not eating a balanced diet
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 24, 2010, 10:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by katt86 View Post
    I do think you could wait a while and see what happens as being ten days late is not a major issue it could be down a number of "non medical" issues like stress, not eating a balanced diet
    IF she were pregnant, the baby would have been born by now as the OP asked this question over a year ago. Please check the dates prior to answering.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I think I'm pregnant! But I don't know if I am. [ 8 Answers ]

Im 15 and in so much love with my partner. We've been together for the longest time ever and we started having sex last summer, with protection, but in August I wanted to try it without. So we did. And I THINK that he comed inside, because he did come, but I don't really know if it was inside, but...

I don't know if I'm pregnant [ 4 Answers ]

I was suppose to get my period the 28th of August and I didn't. My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex and he came in me twice but I wasn't ovulating. Is there a chance that I can be pregnant?:)

I don't know when I got pregnant [ 6 Answers ]

I'm pregnant and due on the 11th of April and I slept with my ex on the 11th July and my boyfriend on the 16th July onwards I'm really stuck and I need help:confused: how do I work out when I got pregnant? I really need help here I am so depressed I can't eat or sleep I feel so down I'm so...

I don't know if I am pregnant [ 4 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend had sex almost 3 weeks ago, and he said that he didn't in me but yet I started what seemed to be my period early and it was a whole lot lighter than usual. I am a lot of the symptoms that says pregnant but yet they also say period. Please help me!!

Don't think its possible I'm pregnant, but am I? [ 6 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have never had unprotected sex. I know that sometimes there are chances that conception could still happen, and that is why I'm wondering. My last period was July 12, which makes me 36 days late. There has been no change in my daily life, no stress or anything. I have taken...

View more questions Search