Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Maintenance Man Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2006, 09:35 AM
    Faucet question
    Plumbing questions: if the plumbing fixture faucet is below the siphon Line in the sink (over flow) what type of concern would this present?
    iamgrowler Posts: 1,421, Reputation: 110
    Ultra Member

Oct 22, 2006, 09:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Maintenance Man
    Plumbing questions: if the plumbing fixture faucet is below the siphon Line in the sink (over flow) what type of concern would this present?
    Cross contamination of the potable water supply is the concern.

Code requires an airbreak between the outflow of the spout and the top of the sink.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Windows xp maintenance [ 5 Answers ]

I would like to know which maintenance programs should be run periodically to keep Windows XP running smoothly. Thank You, Frank S

Cost for Routine Maintenance [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I am clueless about the costs associated with routine maintenance for my HVAC. I would like for the technician to do a complete system review and change the filter, if necessary. What is the appropriate cost range for such services? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Maintenance of A/C [ 2 Answers ]

I live in a townhouse in SW Houston. I have 2 A/C units; 1.5 tons each. They are both 1996 vintage. I would like advice on reputable A/C technician in Houston to inspect my units and perform and required maintenance. Regards, Stan

Trespassing and maintenance [ 8 Answers ]

Since some laws are different depending on where you live, I'll start by saying that I currently live in Baltimore County, MD. My question is if a maintenance worker lets himself into my apartment to find out if I'm home because he saw someone knocking on my door, is this considered trespassing? ...

Maintenance Woes [ 2 Answers ]

For the past two weeks I have turned in both written and verbal maintenance requests for two different problems. Problem 1: the kitchen sink will take 3 days for it to drain half a sinkfull of water, and even then, as one side drains, more comes back into the other side Problem 2: ...

View more questions Search